NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a honda civic today with NO hood, front / back bumpers and side skirts were black (not painted black, but plastic black) while the car itself was a faded silver, and 1 spare tire.

Unfortunately no pictures but I thought it was funny as hell.
Maybe I will find him again and I will get pics.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
.... i guess it was a "you kinda had to been there moment"

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
factory option

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i dont believe you

·
Registered
270 Posts
he probably runs 1-2 seconds faster than you in the quarter mile.
post spam. you post the most rediculous and pointless things ever.

anyways,
man come down to texas... ive seen a car that looks like a bunch of lego blocks. every panel was a different color :rofl:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
^ was the multicolored car a mid 90's VW?

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
post spam. you post the most rediculous and pointless things ever.
It could be true in most cases. There are plenty of civics out there that would make quick work out of a celica with just bolt ons.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
I just typed in "celica" into google images...this was the third image from the top of the results

soo strange for that to be one of the first things that comes back

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I just typed in "celica" into google images...this was the third image from the top of the results

soo strange for that to be one of the first things that comes back
It's a celica that was accidently fused with the bat mobile. Some say Micheal keaton is still trapped inside.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
wasnt there a member a while back that wanted that front end?he was going for a batman themed celica.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
It all falls into the true ricer mentality:

"I have a car, if I mod it (pretty much with anything including home depot supplies) it will be a "cooler" car."

·
Registered
248 Posts
that car is par for the course for most of the noobs on this site.
marc- even though you do have some good knowledge about certain types of cars, most of the time when you post you make me wonder what your still doing on this site...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.