NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ok if no one wants to do that then we can at least have some sort of holloween party right,? it will be a 1st., dress up have some fun? anyone down?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so no one wants to go? dude think about it! freakin neap in a superman costume,hahah R as like a pirate, me as like a ladykiller, danny can dress up as a celica, it would be fun ass hell. no joke you guys are boring.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Last Years Halloween Horror Nights wasn't bad at all. I went with my b/f, my sister, and a friend of ours. We got there at like, 7 pm. We rode every ride, went through every haunted house, and we actually left the park at 11 pm. We had done everything, even a few rides a couple times. So we were done.

It was a Friday night, and it was actually a Sold out event. Yet we did everything.

:D It was fun.

:waves: Hi R!

:wave: :wiggle: Hi Kat! OMG, I haven't talked to you in forever. Whatcha been up to, girl?? How's school?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
xSinfulx said:
Last Years Halloween Horror Nights wasn't bad at all. I went with my b/f, my sister, and a friend of ours. We got there at like, 7 pm. We rode every ride, went through every haunted house, and we actually left the park at 11 pm. We had done everything, even a few rides a couple times. So we were done.
very true. last year was the only year in the last 4 I didn't go (and I actually lived in Orlando last year, go figure). But every other year had no problems w/ the haunted houses, and there were 0 lines at any of the rides, so if you wanted to go twice, youd just go right back through. (ps dualing dragons is AWESOME in the dark...)

·
Registered
600 Posts
xSinfulx said:

It was a Friday night, and it was actually a Sold out event. Yet we did everything.

:D It was fun.

:waves: Hi R!

:wave: :wiggle: Hi Kat! OMG, I haven't talked to you in forever. Whatcha been up to, girl?? How's school?

Hey Heather and Dererk! well I have been doing pretty good. I am done with school I will be graduating with Honors in October. I have a Teaching Job and Pastry Assistant job lined up for November. I am going To Puerto Rico next week for the Future CHef Convention. I am doing terrific, never been better :D

Derek- I think that HHN is just a waste of money, not to mention that I hate waiting in line for 5 freaking hours. I am down for dressing up and prolly scaring some kids :chuckles: Besides it is my birthday, so we shall see :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
I went last year and I bought the speed pass for 30 bucks it was worth it, I had fun we all got drunk and we had our hotel after wards with all of our friends but i dont see orlando that much so to me it was something different. I am gonna go again this year the first weekend it starts

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I'm all for HHN. I had fun when I went last year. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I went for the first time last year, we had a good time. I remember i could hardly feel my back after 2-3 hrs of standing and lines. The bill and ted show was awesome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts