NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd Annual DCM Halloween Party!

It's that time again for the 2nd annual DCM Halloween Party. As of right now my roommate Chris would like to have the party on Oct. 29th.

Definite:

WillyWonka - dressed in Purple (Pimp maybe??)
Scott & Risa
Eric & Jen
Brian
Todd & Liz
Rogggaaah
Beth

Maybe:

Larry & Carmen

As before COSTUMES are a must, you too Prinya!

·
Registered
13,310 Posts

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Originally posted by WillyWonka
[Prin]I have a costume.[/Prin] Don't click the link around your boss or your kids. This is the special '03 event that some may remember from OT. ;)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pd2cd4b465a7da1f9746547f40987fe99/f860dc4e.jpg

Chris, I may get invited once again to the '03 party location near Lincoln University by what are called my 'whores' (trust me...they came up with the name) but I certainly will do what I can to attend.
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /picture/sraid120/pd2cd4b465a7da1f9746547f40987fe99/f860dc4e.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.imagestation.com Port 80
Whew... scary

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by rdrunr8
uhhhh Scott your driving this time :chuckles:
i drove there last year...........just not home :D

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by rdrunr8
This year its my turn to get falling down stupid drunk and to puke in your car :D
at least this year we won't have a third person to put the drunk person in the back seat

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
party2go said:
at least this year we won't have a third person to put the drunk person in the back seat
Its still your fault for drinking so much...that was grounds for divorce or one serious ass kicking...you escaped both count yourself lucky.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
As of right now, 29th works for me.

:thumbup:

BTW, Scotty has to throw up again. Maybe he'll just stay overnight and do it over a toilet this time. :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 138 Posts