NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I'm getting it. It's just like any other game, I use it to get my mind off the bull **** and dumbasses ideal with ona regular basis. He'll, I'll bust out some chrono trigger every now and then. Games are just fun. It's weird though, playing with my 7 year old nephew. Little ******* holds his own though

·
Registered
826 Posts
If this trailer doesn't give you a game booner I don't know what will.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QnKNSG0QzA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QnKNSG0QzA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
If this trailer doesn't give you a game booner I don't know what will.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QnKNSG0QzA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QnKNSG0QzA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
If only the game was that cool. Lets not forget the ODST trailers and how much that game turned out to be a piece of ****.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
If only the game was that cool. Lets not forget the ODST trailers and how much that game turned out to be a piece of ****.
Yup. Played the game and its not that great. I actually dont like the multiplayer at all (minus one gametype...headhunter).

The campaign i got 4 missions in and its quite boring. Not much action going on etc. Oh you can drive this forklift.

I thought about it and i really dont play games since i got a job. i doubt i get legendary edition or console now.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Yup. Played the game and its not that great. I actually dont like the multiplayer at all (minus one gametype...headhunter).

The campaign i got 4 missions in and its quite boring. Not much action going on etc. Oh you can drive this forklift.

I thought about it and i really dont play games since i got a job. i doubt i get legendary edition or console now.
It isn't just your job it is the fact that you are probably playing ****ty games.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
It isn't just your job it is the fact that you are probably playing ****ty games.
Probley. I did enjoy the halo 3 i was playing the other day with my friends. I need to get 1 more achievment (run over 3 people in ghost) in halo 3...and all of halo ODST's achievements.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Probley. I did enjoy the halo 3 i was playing the other day with my friends. I need to get 1 more achievment (run over 3 people in ghost) in halo 3...and all of halo ODST's achievements.
Why don't you pick up Starcraft 2 or Red Dead Redemption or Battlefield 2. All are better games than ****ty Halo and MW2.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Wait you said you didn't enjoy ODST multiplayer but it's the same as Halo 3... I'm confused. Also Starcraft 2 is fun but IMO not better than Halo. Thats probably because I really only prefer SC2 single player.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
With Reach it's going to be harder owning BKs because they're all going to be little losers and use armor lock and have they're little gay friends come and shoot me. Also the whole melee only breaking shields if they have the smallest amount left is total BS and makes it harder to own. Also the whole Crosshair expanding after each shot also stupid can't no scope b*tches anymore. But they made up for it with having FireFight support multiplayer unlike ODST. And Forge world is pretty sick.

·
Registered
779 Posts
With Reach it's going to be harder owning BKs because they're all going to be little losers and use armor lock and have they're little gay friends come and shoot me. Also the whole melee only breaking shields if they have the smallest amount left is total BS and makes it harder to own. Also the whole Crosshair expanding after each shot also stupid can't no scope b*tches anymore. But they made up for it with having FireFight support multiplayer unlike ODST. And Forge world is pretty sick.
They made it easier to own NOOBS. If you can't take the heat, wait for blackops

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Wait you said you didn't enjoy ODST multiplayer but it's the same as Halo 3... I'm confused. Also Starcraft 2 is fun but IMO not better than Halo. Thats probably because I really only prefer SC2 single player.
Wow you really do not think Starcraft 2 is a better game than Halo? Really?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Just my opinion. They are two completely different genres of games. I enjoy the storyline behind Halo more than I do the SC series. A lot of times a good story can make an ok game a lot of fun(for me). That's just me though. Now if we were going to compare Halo Wars to SC1 or 2 then yes SC crushes it. But when I'm playing by myself I find it easier to get into the characters from the Halo series. The only game I really like that has a ****ty story line that is an action type game would be OF and OF2. That game is just the ultimate FPS

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
That's like saying you think the Celica is better than...I don't know... a land rover. Apples to Oranges.

·
Registered
543 Posts
That's like saying you think the Celica is better than...I don't know... a land rover. Apples to Oranges.
Exactly. Hard to compare a strategy style game with a FPS.

Anyway, I enjoyed the Halo games. One, two, and three. Even if 2 and 3 weren't quite as good as the first, I loved the story. And I found it fun. That's what was important to me. ODST blowed. But I will be buying Reach. You know, after I fix my 360. Disc drive went out on me :marky:

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
SC2 isnt that great, well im not into RTS games. Its cool at first but can see it get boring quick real quick, a buddy of mine put it on my computer. Graphics and effects are awesome, Single player looked interesting but ya gets boring to quickly. MP havent tried it out. My friends (CPU only Player) POV is much like mine. He played it for 2 weeks and is BORED OF IT BADLY.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts