NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Chris! I didn't know it was your birthday! If I had known you were now 21 I would have invited you to a show I played friday night!

Actually, I'm playing another one (might be 21+) saturday night down here in 'da burg. Give me a call and I'll give you directions!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Oh man i hate u! 21! grr stupid american rules!
its ok i'll catch up to u in 2 1/2 weeks! hehehe MWUAZ!
congrats babe! happy b-day! i wish that all ur wishes come tru! MWUAZ!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Originally posted by S|Lv3rBu||et
Chris! I didn't know it was your birthday! If I had known you were now 21 I would have invited you to a show I played friday night!

Actually, I'm playing another one (might be 21+) saturday night down here in 'da burg. Give me a call and I'll give you directions!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!
what do you play?

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Originally posted by twistedGTS
what do you play?
Ahhhh.... that question is kindof hard to answer.....

My main instruments are guitar (electric/acoustic doesn't much matter to me) and the drum kit. I've been playing the guitar now for.... jesus... 15 years? Something like that.... been on the kit for about 10 years. And, since I am so used to the guitar I can find my way around a bass guitar pretty easily. I can sing... but not very well if you ask me. And I know a few things on the piano.

Originally posted by Viola4ka
Oh man i hate u! 21! grr stupid american rules!
its ok i'll catch up to u in 2 1/2 weeks!
Sheeet... you're not 21 yet Viola?
...could have fooled me! ;)

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Ahhhh.... that question is kindof hard to answer.....

My main instruments are guitar (electric/acoustic doesn't much matter to me) and the drum kit. I've been playing the guitar now for.... jesus... 15 years? Something like that.... been on the kit for about 10 years. And, since I am so used to the guitar I can find my way around a bass guitar pretty easily. I can sing... but not very well if you ask me. And I know a few things on the piano.
very cool, so what kind of music do you play? I play guitar too.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts

Sheeet... you're not 21 yet Viola?
...could have fooled me! ;)
hahaha yup..feb 3rd! i'll give u my address for the present sending

Originally posted by speedeeGTS
fooled a lot of bartenders and bouncers too ;)
hehehe i got rejected twice meng! SUX

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Originally posted by twistedGTS
very cool, so what kind of music do you play? I play guitar too.
Mmmm, anoth tough question.
Well, right now I'm in a cover band of sorts with my two house-mates and a few friends. We fart around the local bar scene.... usually gig once a month or so. Just for fun really... we cover a lot of Radiohead tunes, we do some Coldplay, Beck, Weezer, stuff like that. But my old band was more into the emo scene, we were around for almost 10 years and played all over new england. Right now, for the future I'm thinking of starting up a tri.... myself on guitar, a bassist and drums.... doing kindof a neo-jazz/improv/rock thing... roughly based on The Bad Plus, and Medeski, Martin and Wood.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.