NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from what i was told when i bought it. it was the prototype for sparco. sparco didnt wont to make it. i also found out that it was fabricated in my buddies car for another member of the board. when the deal went south it sat at a warehouse for a couple years before i got my hands on it. the shop that make the sparco harness bars told me its of the sparco quality. i hope that makes sence.

as for retail i think most of them are costume made.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Two kids died yesterday out on the 15 (Fallbrook area). They were ejected out of the scion tc.. Scared me into think about something like this. How much does it RETAIL?
Running a harness bar + harness on the street is even more dangerous. Kids were porbably ejected due to improper use,or lack-of, of the safety equipment.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Two kids died yesterday out on the 15 (Fallbrook area). They were ejected out of the scion tc.. Scared me into think about something like this. How much does it RETAIL?
Were they Marines?? I was stationed in Fallbrook couple years back.....so many died from bike accidents, and from cars while racing out the back gate through that curvy road that leads to the 15

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts