NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody bought a Celica from a private owner recently? Just wondering if the warranty the guy had on his car will carry over to me since I just bought a 00 GT-S from him. If not I'm thinking that maybe I should have him take it into Toyota for me (friend of the family) and get everything checked up on one last time before the title gets changed sometime this week.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From a private owner?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope so cause he purchased the extended warranty which is good up until like 100k miles or so not sure exactly.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats the problem having a hard time finding that anywhere and I'm tyring to avoid calling them because they might just try and screw me then.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yah I recently found out that I just have to pay a 35 dollar transfer fee. Definitly worth it, thanks eveyrbody.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehe oh well I'm going to pay the transfer fee just to be on the safe side since I still have 20,000 miles on the original warranty and then he payed for the extended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.