NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you guys have heard about freeway offramp (805), where if you put your car into neutral, your car will be pushed back up by ghost.

Well i went with my friends taking two different cars, and we took the off-ramp down to the bottom of the hill, which is pretty steep. We stopped our cars at the bottom and put it in neutral. Well nothing happened, we yelled bs and alot of nonsense when all of a sudden we saw our friends car jerk. We looked at his tires and they were going backwards. Then all of a sudden our car was pulling like 6 mph backwards up steep hill in neutral. After a minute of going up the hill and yelling at the ghost to push harder, we stopped hard by pressing the brakes, and got out of there as fast as we could. Man i'm traumatized right now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
you should like dust ur front end to see if u can find handprints.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my other friends car was already dirty, and we didn't see any hand-prints.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i heard from my friend, that a bus full of kids died there. And they they push your car for some reason. Prolly preventing a crash or something.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Zensoku said:
Well i heard from my friend, that a bus full of kids died there. And they they push your car for some reason. Prolly preventing a crash or something.
yeah thats what i heard also

a train hit a bus with kids in it and now the kids try to prevent it from happening again...

freaky stuff

·
Registered
687 Posts
how does it go up a hill, its this like the mystery spot in santa cruz, like magnetizism thingy or perpective alteration

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
yah i've been to that hill.. on the way down to lajolla i always stop by that exit.. lol.. its tight... but yah about the bus thing.. that sounds tight so i'll believe it.. but like there are no train tracks there so uhh.. hehe

·
Registered
84 Posts
lol that was a good story i want to go try it!!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
me and my cousin both did this when we were on our way home from Irvine Spectrum and we were in the 7gen Celica and the thing started going uphill backwards AS SOON as we put it in neutral. No hesitation or anything.

·
Registered
687 Posts
maybe its a holographic illusion :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah my friends and i have tried it... its the exit off sorrento valley going south on the 5

i saw the car going backwards and the finger prints. it was pretty scary having all those lil kids push the car

but i honestly believe it is the illusion of the eye because i tried it the second time and nuttin happened .. but just in case if u guys wanna try it out take someone else's car that way if there is sumthing out there it wont follow u home.. =)

·
Registered
14 Posts
i forgot the reason that certain spot does that. i think it was like gravitational pull or something like that.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Don't they do this trick in Knott's Berry Farm @ the Haunted Shack where water flows uphill?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for ruining it for me. now back to my boring life where science proves everything...

·
Registered
14 Posts
sorry dude if it makes you feel better...smurfs are real!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
u have to try the exit going down south. B/C if its a illusion a heavier vehicle should be faster...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts