NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to get a new head unit for the celica. and all my interior lighting are red so i wanted somethign that woudl go along with it. will the alpine MDA-W915J work for the us celica's? it's a jap head unit. will it fit proberly? i wouldnt mind if there is no radio, i'll just listen to cd's. thanks for ya's help. i am really dont know much about this head unit, i just know it loooooooks hot!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Alpine 9835

You can customize what color the butons are, so i think red would be an option, plus it has a ton of audio options and would def. fit in teh celi.

Alpine CDA-9835

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have a picture of it with the red? and do you think if i order this unit off ebay, it'll be ok?

·
Registered
304 Posts
i think the 9831 is also adjustable , and a cheaper choice as well. if youre familiar with the series, the display remains black with white lettering, while the button labels can be changed to a bunch of colors.

for cheaper than that jvc's personal series have a tiny bit of blue around the volume knob, but the buttons are red and the display can be made red also. KDLH3150 is one model from it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts