NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys probably get this a lot, but I'll be in the l.a. area (alhambra) next thursday and I was wondering what malls are good-brea mall? also anyone know any good beaches in san diego, or l.a.(other than newport). one more thing, is the l.a. track worth going to? thanks

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i remember this time when i went to santa monica for a beach clean up... we found a dead dog near the shore. well it was just half of the dog...

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
things to do in LA:

Venice beach, santa monica pier and 3rd street promenade, melrose, hollywood at night/sunset strip, beverly center...

·
Registered
687 Posts
rodeo drive :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuct that man, rodeo drive is a rip. yeah i've been to south coast mall and that place is rad. i'm from hawaii, up here for college, so i want to check out some clean beaches.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Check out Laguna Beach; it's beautiful. It's at the end of the 133 South. (To get to the 133 from LA: go 405 or 5 South for anywhere between 50 to 70 miles until you reach the 133) Continue on the street the 133 ends on and take it a few miles until you reach Pacific Coast Highway (it'll be the street you can either go left or right on). Make a right then make a left at the first light and you'll see parking. South Coast Plaza is off the 405; exit Bristol. You can't miss it. Also the Block of Orange. Take the 405 North to the 22 East and exit The City Drive. Make a left off the exit and it'll be on your left hand side. These spots are in Orange County.
You can also check out The Beverly Center in Midtown LA. It's on 4th Street and (can't remember the cross street). Or The Grove which is down the street from The Beverly Center on 4th Street.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts