Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
30,262 Posts
Ask the parts guy to look up these parts (depending on which side needs replacing):

Left: 81193-20020
Right: 81194-20020

They're called "Retainer, Upper Lamp", and they're part of the headlight housing itself.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.