NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I was doing some inventory for my brother and was driving our 2000 Ford E-150 Triton V8 Cargo Van, had my sister shotgun, our van was loaded to the top with crap. Well it was around 11 this evening and I'm cruising along all of a sudden I see this green 92-95 civic hatchback zoom pass me and a split second later a Buick Park Avenue flew by, obviously they were racing and the hatch put on his hazards. So I floored this beast of a van and saw that they were stuck at a stoplight ahead, HAAH, I look at my sister and she's like AWHHH HELL NAW!! Laughing. I slowly creep up on the far left lane, light turns green right as I was slowing to a stop, the civic peels out and the buick goes for it, I floor it also since I was still in motion the van downshifted to 1st and because of my torquey V8 immediately I pull up to the rear bumper of the hatch, at 60 I'm starting to gain!!! Then the civic driver looks over at us with a "WTF" look on his face then starts veering over onto my lane! I brake hard while laughing my ass off, I guess he was pissed and didn't want to lose to a big white cargo box van. It was classic...

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
shame on him. Picking on grandma in the buick. The cargo vans I drive are much older 94-96 (no hp, runs like a tank). with one new windstar which is ou resident sport van. nice run..... Now if I can only talk my boss into moding the vans, I mean what cargo van doesn't need a supercharger?? :chuckles:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.