NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sheesh, I've always looked to this forum many, many times for advice and how-tos. So I decided to join, cause I'd love to learn a thing or two from the pros here. I'm not really good at introducing myself to such an awesome community, but I'm giving some effort, right?

I go by Heather, and I drive a 2003 Celica GT, and I've had her for about a month, and I'd have to say, a really nice, and really unexpected 2nd car. I never would have thought to look at a Celica ever, (even though that I've always wanted it since I was a kid) until I found mine on Craigslist and got a really good price from a really nice Veteran family guy. One owner too. :) I'm really proud of her. :>

Of course, this car is a work in progress. I plan to do lots to it. When I win the lottery or something. :gap:

So... yeah. There's my sad intro.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
welcome :hi:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Welcome! You could take it easy on an old man's eyes, though and increase your font size... :D

Pics of that car required!!

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I'd suggest using search before asking questions about modding and looking through the stickies. Lots of good information.

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forums, I'd suggest using search before asking questions about modding and looking through the stickies. Lots of good information.
Definitely! Modding will be a long time from now... but I'll keep your advice in mind. Thanks!

·
Peyote
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! You could take it easy on an old man's eyes, though and increase your font size... :D

Pics of that car required!!

Sorry about that! It's been forever since I joined a forum, but I'll make sure I fix my fonts next time.

And don't worry guys, I'm gathering pictures together! :)

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
You have an 03 GT but you have a 00-02 front bumper with a WW lip.. Was it in a accident before?

·
Registered
322 Posts
welcome. nice ride. theres lots of info around here especially the stickies. i'd advise that you try and learn as much as you can about your car, the quirks and stuff. nothing sexier than a girl who can put a guy in line when it comes to cars.

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
Well sheesh, I've always looked to this forum many, many times for advice and how-tos. So I decided to join, cause I'd love to learn a thing or two from the pros here.
I drive a 2003 Celica GT, and I've had her for about a month, and I'd have to say, a really nice, and really unexpected 2nd car. I never would have thought to look at a Celica ever, (even though that I've always wanted it since I was a kid)
Why have you "always" (whatever duration that means... months? years?) looked to this forum "many many" times for advice on how to's for a car that you've had for a month and by your own admission was an unexpected purchase and you never would have thought to look into a celica? Spend a lot of time researching cars you dont own and don't plan to own do you? (Don't worry i do that too, I'm over on the Honda S2000 forums searching for How to's on it in the off chance i get one months or years from now)

I'm not really good at introducing myself to such an awesome community, but I'm giving some effort, right?
What would make you assume this is an awesome community and not one completely dominated by assholes like myself? You've had your account for like two days and your 5 posts deep. With this being your first.

Something seems a little off about this profile/post... You're either not a girl, or you're someone who's been formerly banned and trying to weasel your way back in. My inner detective is coming out and i can't help but call bullshit on this. Your entire post reads like a bot email designed for phishing. :rofl:

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
Why have you "always" (whatever duration that means... months? years?) looked to this forum "many many" times for advice on how to's for a car that you've had for a month and by your own admission was an unexpected purchase and you never would have thought to look into a celica? Spend a lot of time researching cars you dont own and don't plan to own do you? (Don't worry i do that too, I'm over on the Honda S2000 forums searching for How to's on it in the off chance i get one months or years from now)

What would make you assume this is an awesome community and not one completely dominated by assholes like myself? You've had your account for like two days and your 5 posts deep. With this being your first.

Something seems a little off about this profile/post... You're either not a girl, or you're someone who's been formerly banned and trying to weasel your way back in. My inner detective is coming out and i can't help but call bullshit on this. Your entire post reads like a bot email designed for phishing. :rofl:
IP address does not return results to any other current or previous users. :shrugs:

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
maybe he's using a IP blocker?

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
IP address does not return results to any other current or previous users. :shrugs:
Not to split hairs here but i can make a new account and login with an IP out of the west coast and you all would be none the wiser. PRAWXIES DAWGG.

I mean... my theory could be wrong but I can't be the only one picking up on the weird syntax of that post.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.