NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bored...so just wanted to drop a "hello." realized that i have been on both the east and west coast, but i have never been to the center of the united states. i stopped in detroit for about 1 hour at the airport and it was very unpleasant. :)

ok...i'm out. sorry...i was bored.

btw...this is where all the OT is predominantly from, right?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The pizza ain't nothin to talk about. I've been to most of the popular pizza joints in chicago, nothing big.

Yeah, detroit's airport sucks. What makes it funnier is its not in the city. If you didn't ride northwest, you're not gonna see anything nice

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
XoPrincess19oX said:
I honestly don't see what the hype is about the pizza here. Maybe cuz I never really had pizza from anywhere else I don't know if its ****ty anywhere else...hmm
haha my girl will be extremely jealous at u.. she had wanted to eat CHICAGO pizza forever and i just never bring her up there
she is from japan..

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
static said:
Whats up man.. welcome :) Ahh Cali, my favorite state!
thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Cali IS great...we people here take it for granted WAYY too much.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
BlaqCelica said:

thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Cali IS great...we people here take it for granted WAYY too much.
Seriously man... when I visit there.. its like I'm on cloud 9... its such a beautiful place to live. Can't wait till I take my road trip out there... its been a dream of mine forever.. Driving the whole coast is going to be an awesome experience in my own car.. can't wait. Well man.. even though its a downgrade.. u are invited over here to visit whenever u want bro.. it would be nice to have ya!

·
Registered
353 Posts
static said:

Seriously man... when I visit there.. its like I'm on cloud 9... its such a beautiful place to live. Can't wait till I take my road trip out there... its been a dream of mine forever.. Driving the whole coast is going to be an awesome experience in my own car.. can't wait. Well man.. even though its a downgrade.. u are invited over here to visit whenever u want bro.. it would be nice to have ya!
there plenty of stuff to get you on cloud 9 ;)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
static said:

true...there's nothing like driving down the coast. i should take advantage of it more...Newport is RIGHT next door.

Driving up and down Huntington, Newport, Laguna is gorgeous.

Malibu is great as well. Another really beautiful area is PCH above SF. If you drive across the Golden Gate Bridge into the forest, it is breathtakingly beautiful. Nice small creeks, beautiful trees, curvy roads for spirited driving... :drool: it's awesome.

man...i wanna go up north now. :)

and thanks! i really wanna go to Chicago one day, but i don't even have enough time to drive outside of Southern California. one day i'll come to try the pizza and such. :)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
BLASPHEMERS!!!!!!! (sp?) How can you not love the Pizza around here? Gino's, Giordanos stuffed pizza? HUNGRY HOWIES!?!?!?! Oh man...a staple in every college students life.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
BlaqCelica said:

true...there's nothing like driving down the coast. i should take advantage of it more...Newport is RIGHT next door.

Malibu is great as well. Another really beautiful area is PCH above SF.

So much love for Cali in here! :applaud:

BlaqCelica said:
If you drive across the Golden Gate Bridge into the forest, it is breathtakingly beautiful. Nice small creeks, beautiful trees, curvy roads for spirited driving... :drool: it's awesome.
That's where I live...:D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Really? Maybe its just cuz I am "spoiled" in a way...by that I mean that if I wanted Chicago style pizza I can go anywhere basically...its not hard to get considering... :) Unless I just haven't had "tru" chicago pizza?????

Kry said:

haha my girl will be extremely jealous at u.. she had wanted to eat CHICAGO pizza forever and i just never bring her up there
she is from japan..

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
BlaqCelica said:

Malibu is great as well. Another really beautiful area is PCH above SF. If you drive across the Golden Gate Bridge into the forest, it is breathtakingly beautiful. Nice small creeks, beautiful trees, curvy roads for spirited driving... :drool: it's awesome.

and thanks! i really wanna go to Chicago one day, but i don't even have enough time to drive outside of Southern California. one day i'll come to try the pizza and such. :)
Yeah man, I agree... Northern Cali is spectacular.. such nice driving up there... no doubt...

Well hey man, if u ever make it out here, you're welcome.. we'll drag ya around town and show u what we got to offer :) And u never know.. I may be creepin in your neck of the woods at one time or another :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.