NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody... I'm saying hello to eveybody from the Alexandria Library in Alexandria, Egypt. Today is my last day and I'm returning to NY tomorrow...man I'm happy to come back home... this is such a different culture. Just to give you an idea... traffic here is crazy.... It will take me 30 seconds, no kidding, to have a fatal car accident, there are no traffic lights, no stop signs, no blinking lights when switching lanes, no stop lights, forget it... if you want to take a shower here, there are no bathtubs... you have to stand next to the toilet where the shower is and wet the whole bathroom just to take a shower... and the thing that freaked me out the most.... women here are treated like crap, they have no rights, no opinions, etc... I don't think that is fair, but it is impossible to change their religious mentality. Besides all the above facts.. I love my trip to egypt, this is a beatiful country full of history and culture, I will post pics from the piramids and stuff... In the other hand while I was in Paris... it was beatiful, just like NY... the only thing that was crazy was a beatiful waitress at cafe in front of the Eiffel Tower that had hairy armpits...lol.. I thought this myth was not true.. I guess I was wrong..... Well I will tell you more when I come back..... by the way this how you write Celica GT-s in arabic:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
OMG! i am so jealous! thats is an awesome trip! i want to see the pix so bad! how long were u in paris and in egypt!
HOLY CRAP! this is the library ur at? thats amazing!!!!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
ya, women seem to have little rites in islamic countries. it's bs. :D

my cousin visited egypt and she said it was the worse place she had been to.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude the pyramids are not worth seen in person... =( The government doesn't protect them at all. The place is full of garbage, horse and camel ****, lots of poor people asking you for euros... yeah euros, not even dollars. It is dirty and sadly they willl be destroyed soon if they don't do something.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah viola... that was the library... the old ancient library was sinking so they remodeled it. This library is huge and beautiful... The library is located in Alexendria.. and this is a beautiful city...

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Wow you traveled back home on 9/11? I would have reconsidered that return flight date, but you're home now so it's all good. :D Sounds like you had a great time bro, where are the pics?! I would love to see the pyramids in person, and I cant believe the goverenment is letting them slide like you say. That's terrible.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
yeah it seems the celica peeps have been everywhere this summer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts