NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, my name is wade and i have been looking around this board for about six months. The amount of info here is amazing, and i havent had any question that wasn't answered by somone elses posts yet. i own a 2000 celica gt-s 6 speed which currently only has a ebay ram air (previous owner) and a rod millen motorsports exaust. there are a few other minor things that are done to it such as trd pads, and different guage overlays, but nothing really big. im still getting to know my car, as everyone knows they arent the easiest to get the most performance out of them. i finally joined because i will hopefully be purchasing a set of hid's from xenon shop in a little while as my previous sunshine hid's have fryed. I talked to a toyota dealer which said that the 2000's did'nt come with hid's and i was wondering if that was true? also a would like to find out if the helios unit and the sunshine used the same plugins, because i would like to puchase hids that will plug right in to my factory harness. i dont honestly know if the sunshine hids modified my stock harness as i didn't put them in. i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to post up a pic of the stock connection from the lights, or the hid to stock harness. either of these would be much appreciated. i hope to continue modifying my car until im satisfied with it, and learn a few things along the way.
:wave:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody has pics, i would really like to order these tonight...

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,530 Posts
True '00 did not have HID

·
Registered
243 Posts
no 2000 celicas did not come with hids, they didnt start putting them in until 03'. not sure about the plug in deal, but anyways welcome...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so would the hids from xenon depot still be compatible with my stock light system. if so it looks like i get some new lights! Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts