NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iight i know i read some good things and bad things i figure i need to hear it from everyone....... iight im thinkin of buying the AMSS Headers And Downpipe Combo.... i Got Veilside Exhaust,Injen CAI,S-AFC-not installed yet...... So Will it be worth it.... Thanks A lot guys for looking :)

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I have the AMSS header, dp, and exhaust. Seems the more mods I do, the better the header performs. We have no headers in stock, but do have a dp for sale that was put on a car to test fitment, but car never started. PM me if interested. I am selling pretty cheap. ;)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
TD | Celica said:
iight i know i read some good things and bad things i figure i need to hear it from everyone....... iight im thinkin of buying the AMSS Headers And Downpipe Combo.... i Got Veilside Exhaust,Injen CAI,S-AFC-not installed yet...... So Will it be worth it.... Thanks A lot guys for looking :)
forget amss

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
wgaughan said:
I think Dooly had the AMSS Header and downpipe combo. Maybe talk to him or YotaRacer. iight?
MidnightKraze has that combo...
I had AMSS DP and exhaust combo..

From the dyno that Midnightkraze has... it's more of low and mid range gain... then high end...

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
LOL... Just give it to me.. to save your garage space.. I wanna play with that thing... I'm gona got muffler shop and have it modified.. see what it can do.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts