NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my car in the sop to get my Blitz front put on...
I had the WW kit on it already, will the Blitz be too low and i will need to get new sides & rear, or will i be fine?

·
Registered
41 Posts
the blitz is really low.....you will probably scrape for the first little bit but once you get used to driving with it, it is not that bad at all....you will basically learn where to drive and where not to drive

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know the front sits low.. i was asking if the front will be alot lower then the WW sides, cause if it is i will have to buy new sides and rear

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I dont think it will look that great, the blitz is the lowest kit while the ww isn't really that low at all...but then again u will find that out.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yeah, actually the blitz sides look really nice too...but i think the CWII sides are the best for celicas IMO

·
Registered
578 Posts
whenever i see pictures of celi's with the blitz front, is it just me or do MOST pictures look the the front bumper is sitting slighly crooked? like one side is lower to the ground than the other.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
only reason i have the WW sides on, is b/c i already had the kit... didnt even think about how much lower the blitz is to the ground

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
a1even said:
whenever i see pictures of celi's with the blitz front, is it just me or do MOST pictures look the the front bumper is sitting slighly crooked? like one side is lower to the ground than the other.
Uh i think its just u...the sides are fine, but if u look at it from the side, the back of the bumber is lil lower than the front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts