NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my car from the Body shop about 2 weeks ago. And when they took out my rear passenger side quarter window it never was sealed correctly. So i take of the top quater interior plastic but the bottom (the peice that covers the rear speaker) i can't figure out how to remove the panel completly. There is a bolt down by the bottom of the rear seat that i took out, but where the seat actually folds down, it's attached to the panel as well and i have know ****ing clue how to get this out. Can someone HELP ME!!!!!!!!

The reason i need to know is that the body shop must of broke the window when they were taking it out and there is a **** load of glass lying on the floor and it rattles to noi end.

Thanks,

Jamey

·
Registered
203 Posts
You have to totally remove your back seats to take out the panel. You also have to move the rear trunk panel out to be able to remove the panel. If you have any other questions give me a pm or email at [email protected]. I will try to answer any of your questions.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couln't figure that out. Thank's guys. I will have to remove the rear seat then.

Also is the bottom of the rear seat bolted down or it is clipped in??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.