Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Konig Kalibur

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a new set of 17 or 18 inch rims for my GT this Summer and have narrowed it down a little bit. I am looking to spend $1500 at the most for my rims. I would like something that is light because I plan to participate in some autox soon and it would be nice to not have to switch rims before every event (If I get into autox and enjoy it I will eventually buy some light 15" rims for it).

First are the Konig Flatlines...

These weigh 21lb in 17" which puts them at least 5 pounds over the stock rims. I can get a set with tires for $1000.

Next are RH Evo Z5000...

These weigh about 17lb in 17" which puts them closer to the stock rim weight. I can get a set with tires for $1100. I know they are pretty played out.

Next are SSR Competitions (Type-C)...

These weigh about 13lb in 17" which makes me REALLY want to get them. The only problem is that I am seeing them a lot lately on Celicas and they are pretty pricey, $1500 for just the rims.

Finally the Konig Kalibur...

I like this one as well. I can't find the weight on Konig's site and the pricing would be about $1000 for the rims and tires.

I really like the 5 spoke look and think that is what I am going for with my car. I have also been looking at the G games 77 Wolf rims by Rays, don't know much about them though. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
263 Posts
The ssr competitions are the nicest in my opinoin

·
Registered
291 Posts
the z5000s are a little bit played out, but that would be my choice. but apparently i have weird tastes in rims, because to me those competitions are mad fugly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts