NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
help me spend 500 bux

ok, i've got some money left and would like to spend it on some appearance (some performance) parts. i have a wantlist but feel free to add, remove and repreoritize my list.

keep in mind that i am NOT living in the u.s. and therefore i have to calculate lots of money for shiping if i can't get the parts in europe. i'd also be very happy if you could point me to the shops with the lowest prices for the items.

approx 500 dollars (actually euros) to spend:

01. strutbar (white-line strutbar)
02. shiftlight
03. hoodscoop
04. groundwire-kit
05. complete pulley-kit
06. headlight cover (maybe the full replacement from vatik)
07. tyc-taillights (has to be modded, rearangement of the lights to be streetlegal in germany)
08. hid-kit
09. custom gauges (selfmade)
10. better audiowires (rewiring of my total audio-setup)
12. condensator (1 farad)
13. neon (underground)
14. neon (inside car)
15. trd-style wing (no aluminium)
16. body-kit (most probably kaminari)

thanks alot guys

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys,

i'd most probably go with the strutbar first. the exhaust is just too expensive atm.

exhaust i want to get: supersprint (just because it is streetlegal over here) or the trd one. dunno yet.

·
Registered
514 Posts
remus and sebring are also available in europe. do you know that japanpower site in germany?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@dimitri: yeah, i do know japanpowerparts and trc-tuning.com

they got some parts i want to order. except that most exhausts they got for the celi are for GT and not GT-S (TS). ;-(

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@k2snownsk8: lol

i made my mind up and i'll go with the strutbar, grounding-kit and rewiring of my audio-setup with the best cables i can get my hands on.

thanks again

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
I think thats a waste of 500 bucks.

The best you could spend it...

Hotchkis sway bars (will make the car so much easier and more fun to drive)

TRD Rear Sway Bar and a Hypermotive Front sway bar.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
The exhausts will work on both, GT and GTS. It will not make a difference. Get a CAI for sure though. Then spend the rest of the money (around 250 ) on whatever you want!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
triflowm5 said:
take some performance driving classes....
already had those in the army. been a driver for high-ranked officers for a year and a half and got the basic how to make 180s, 360's, etc. how to brake on diff. grounds (sand/ice/etc).

i think bmw, porsche and volvo still hold these courses for private ppl, right?

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
kawika said:
@k2snownsk8: lol

i made my mind up and i'll go with the strutbar, grounding-kit and rewiring of my audio-setup with the best cables i can get my hands on.

thanks again
you think i was kidding? the sooner the better. i need a buck fifty to get my sides painted pronto!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
GIVE ME 250 and you can keep the rest

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.