NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help...... i just bought used skunk2 coilovers and i want to know what pieces i'm missing. (rubber or washer thingys) could i order the parts from skunk2???? if anyone has pictures of their coilovers not installed....please send them to me. my email address is [email protected] thx.........

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
/....

yeah i emailed them....waiting for reply.........but i thought i could get better info here.........i dont really know what i'm missing.....because i dont know what i'm suppose to have???

·
Registered
637 Posts
let me see if i can remeber, the obvious things you should have are 4 threaded sleeves, and four springs (the shorter springs and sleeves go on the front), you should have 4 thin rubber O rings, 2 medium rubber O rings, and 2 thick rubber O rings, 2 metallic L shaped rings (which the rear sleeves will sit on), 2 wrenches for adjusting the sleeves, 2 dust caps which should be fitted on top of the shorter (front) sleeves, and 2 metallic re-inforcing O rings to be fitted at the bottom of the front sleeves.

you'll have to knock off the factory dust cap from the stock front struts, and cut off some of the spring perch to allow full adjustability of the sleeve.

PM me if you need more detailed instructions. I just did the install myself a couple months ago and its still pretty fresh in my head.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts