NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
i work for discount tire company. i also have g games 77w. it took me weeks to find a pair and i got the last full set in the united states. discount tire is the only company here in the united states that carried g games. other stores "could" get them for you but they would come buy them from us. the only distributer, Makin industries, stopped distributing them to the united states a few months ago. if you want them you have to order them directly from rays foundry in japan. they have a website i dont know the exact link just google it its like rayswheels.

there might be a few floating around lost in inventory somewhere, i remember originally i ordered the gunmetal ones and they sent me three gold ones so i sent them back to the discount tire in another state. people buying a 5th one for a spare and stuff. you could probably find one and just get it refinished in the color you want. i think thats what im gunna do i recently got in an accident and scratched mine and it was only 80 bucks for me to get mine refinished, but prolly 130 for you cause you dont work for discount tire :( but they couldnt color match the original factory powdercoat bronze so its a little off, ill probably end up trying to find one these floaters around and pick it up and get it refinished to match the other one, that way ill have two wheels the same color on one side haha and a full size spare.

ill let you know if i find out anything probably some time next week.

·
Registered
521 Posts
hmm, well i guess they finally discontinued them all together then. youll just have to find a floater around some where and refinish it probably. you can try calling around to discount tires, but remember they wont show up with any full sets in inventory so youll probably get alot of no's. when i work monday ill ask the manager where they sent those 3 gold ones back too and ill call them and see if they cant hook us up with some thing. like i said people bought 5 for a spare and so there is some mismatched sets lost in inventory probably and they cant sell a set of 3 wheels to some walk in customer. ill let you know in a few days what i can come up with. if i can find a 19 inch do you want me to buy it up for you? i could ship it to you..after you pay me of corus :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.