NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

** First of all, I am not sure if I am allowed to post this kind of subject matter in this forum. If this is against the rules, I apologize, and I will remove this post **

Just wondering if any of you live in the Redlands area? If so I'm looking for a little help with a matter of importance.

A good friend of mine ordered a set of TEIN coilovers for his AE86 last year sometime from someone's shop in CA. This shop was an authorized TEIN dealer, as referenced by their website. Before ordering, my friend even contacted TEIN to ask them if this shop was legit, and they gave their confirmation and the go ahead to order from him.

To make a long story short, the guy took the money and ran. Closed up shop and disappeared. Shortly after, TEIN took his name off their list of authorized dealers. He contacted TEIN out of desperation, and they told him there was nothing they could do, and that they were not responsible for the actions of their dealers. The guy disconnected the phones and changed his email address. Somehow my friend was able to find this guy's NEW info, and has been bugging him by email on a weekly basis all year. He claimed this summer to have sold one of his personal cars to pay my friend back and that he would get his money soon. When nothing happened, my friend began bugging him again, to which this guy finally sent him an email that said, "you are an annoying little gnat that won't fucking buzz off."

NOW, if this shit was going on with a fucker living here on the island we would have kicked his fucking ass by now and left him duck taped naked to a coconut tree on the beach in the ghettos... but because the guy is in Cali and he knows we're in Hawaii, he thinks there's nothing we can do to him about it.

We're close to buying a ticket to go up there and fuck this guy up already... because now the money isn't so much an issue anymore. We're just fucking totally pissed that this guy thinks he can get away with this shit. We may even take a side-trip after SEMA to crack this fucker's head in.

This matter is regarding a sum of $1800.00.

Here's what we're ready to do if any of you have some free time and the will to go find this guy and make his day a little more entertaining. We have his address and most of his other info.

If any of you can manage to collect what this guy owes my friend, he's willing to reward this person 1/3 of what this guy owes him... or $600.00.

If anyone is interested lemme know. This is a totally serious offer.

UPDATED INFO:

This prick's name is Johnathon Gingras, but he goes by the nickname 'Johnny'.

His shop was previously:

WHIRLBELL (...hrm, wierd name for a shop)
1227 Cedar Ave.
Redlands, CA 92373

My friend got his new address because he tried to mail him a letter at his shop address and it got forwarded to his home address. He also made sure to have it sent with signature confirmation, so he has Johnny's signature on the reciept confirming that this is his valid home address.

His residence is on Sunny Park, Redlands, CA 92374. I can give the exact street address to anyone interested, just PM me. Those that have already PM'd me, I will be sending you the address in a minute.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
hmm i got scammed before from a guy that i sent money to get some takatas. ill help you out because i know how he feels.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice offer, but I cant aide at this time... What I would like to know is when and if you are going to SEMA.. I will be there, and maybe we can all meet up!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
wow, redlands is pretty far away from me, I would definitely help you if I could. That is a lot of money, I think this guy needs someone to scare the hell of him and make him pay you. I would love to do that.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by deviant
i'll take a dump on his porch!! :thumbup:
LOL!! :thumbup:

Originally posted by 00 scrub
FBI couldnt help?
Actually we haven't checked into that route... and you know, we prolly should. But after following that monkeyboy2000 thread I dunno... didn't they report him for fraud to the FBI as well? I don't remember anything happening with that?

At the same time, I was thinking about it last night and I wouldn't want to put anyone in danger. Surely not for just $600. If anyone can help, please only do so as safely as possible -- whatever that means to you. The money isn't worth you getting hurt, or worse.

I want to thank you all for your offers to help my friend out. This has been a problem that really has just bugged us all to no end... and that last email was just too much.

I'll get all the specifics and post/PM you guys. If anything, I'd like to keep anyone from ever dealing with this guy and getting ripped off too.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by aZnTrD2k
HEy Clint, I used to live in REdlands. EMail me [email protected]. ALso, have you talked to Donny yet? THanks. I'm willing to help out to find this guy.
Hey Jay! Thanks man!! I don't think we heard back from Donny yet, so I'll have Sean give him a call today if possible! :thumbup:

Originally posted by SatansLilCelica
Nice offer, but I cant aide at this time... What I would like to know is when and if you are going to SEMA.. I will be there, and maybe we can all meet up!
We're gonna leave Honolulu on Halloween night! We should be there from the 1-7th. :) My only hope this year is that I don't get that Norwalk Virus I got while at SEMA last November... I tell you, that was the WORST thing I have ever had in my entire life. I was shooting thunder out my ass every half hour for 48 hours. At first I thought it was something I ate at the breakfast buffet at the Fremont, but then I started reading about that outbreak of Norwalk that was screwing everyone up late last year and early this year.

THIS year we're staying nowhere near the downtown area. Hell no. And we got raped on parking at SEMA every day... $20 each time because we always got there after the regular lots were full. We'll be staying at the Embassy Suites a couple blocks down the road. :)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I thought they did report it, but there were soo many differnet people it was not very orgonized. Also I think some people didnt have time to pursue the matter properly. Fraud is a rather big crime.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have just updated the first post with this person's name, and shop's previous address. I have also included the street this punk lives on, along with the zip code. I'll send the exact street address to anyone interested by PM, just lemme know. You can either contact me on the forum or by email to [email protected].

I wonder if there's any chance that someone actually knows this guy?

Originally posted by 00 scrub
I thought they did report it, but there were soo many differnet people it was not very orgonized. Also I think some people didnt have time to pursue the matter properly. Fraud is a rather big crime.
I just read the old Monkeyboy2000 post again and found the email addy for FBI fraud complaints. We'll prolly look into that also.

Meanwhile, this reward is still VERY valid.

·
Registered
755 Posts
If anyone is setting a visit up, PM me

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
:chuckles: all you Redland folks and local 909 people should just roll deep. It's not worth getting in to some trouble/hurt or what not if there only very little of you.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Originally posted by QWKsilvr808
We're gonna leave Honolulu on Halloween night! We should be there from the 1-7th. :) My only hope this year is that I don't get that Norwalk Virus I got while at SEMA last November... I tell you, that was the WORST thing I have ever had in my entire life. I was shooting thunder out my ass every half hour for 48 hours. At first I thought it was something I ate at the breakfast buffet at the Fremont, but then I started reading about that outbreak of Norwalk that was screwing everyone up late last year and early this year.

THIS year we're staying nowhere near the downtown area. Hell no. And we got raped on parking at SEMA every day... $20 each time because we always got there after the regular lots were full. We'll be staying at the Embassy Suites a couple blocks down the road. :)
Perfect! You'll need to hook-up with Satan and I then at SEMA.

Norwalk sucks! Virus and the city.

·
Registered
484 Posts
You guys can contact a "professional Collector" They'll get your money for you at a cut of the amount owed. That way you all keep your hands clean.... ;) I used to know a few but that was 10 years ago...Good Luck...

·
Registered
600 Posts
I mentioned in a class once that I used to collect for a friend. People were laughing and giving me the :rolleyes:, but after class three people came up to me asking for help trying to get money people owed them amounting to about $4000. Taking only a quarter percent would have put a g in my pocket doing what I love to do any way. It is sad that there are so many assholes that make people resort to this kind of shit. Good luck :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts