NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be awesome if we can help out Johnny in the HIN car battle by voting for the Bumble Bee Celica. Let's help him win guys!

"Semi finals! vote for meeee!!

JiNSoKuBee said:
HIN city has selected some of the top cars of the nation and took 8 of the west coast cars to go up against 8 of the top east coast cars.

I was lucky enough to be one of those whom represent the west coast...but if I'm going to have any chance in this running at all, I'm going to need your support. We did great in round 1 coming from behind, and somehow managed to slip by round 2 against the m3, but its the semi finals now.. I never thought the celica would make it this far, but with all your support, we made it possible.

There are only 4 cars left (somehow i ended up on the east) so this is where it really matters. So if you can spare a minute out of your busy life, please go on their site, register and vote for me please!

HIN CITY

Thank you for all your continuing support and making this all possible.

Johnny
www.jinsoku.com

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Johnny is an awesome guy but that WRX rapes the hell outta him. Digital steering wheel ftw! I voted rex..

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Yes, the WRX pwns, but i voted celica!

·
Registered
634 Posts
That WRX is what I would rather have in real life. Not only does it look better, but it definitely performs better :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
thanks for the support hoan. the wrx is sick as ****. his pix are awesome. no way in hell i can beat those pix.. mod for mod i MIGHT have a chance to keep up..but def i love his pix. nonetheless, i still gotta put my effort in. thanks for the support everyone!

·
Registered
179 Posts
It does not matter what car you like better! You are all Celica owners and as enthusiasts you vote your kind. I like the WRX better as well but that Celica has my vote and two of my friends' votes! Good Luck Bro!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
I voted for the celica, but I'm just saying...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
jin why don't you have any pics of you engine bay? oh well voted for you, car looks great. Maybe you should invest in some prof pics.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
they are..just compared to the pix the wrx has, his photos has been photoshopped a lot more.

thanks for the support tho.

engine bay..i never got around to getting pix of it. the car has been down for a while getting the turbo and nitrous installed, and when time came around to submitting pix, my engine bay wasn't 100% yet so i didn't post them up

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
I think your seeing the wrong car! Its more like the WRX thats hideous! Sorry but Im voting for anyone that owns a Celica! What the hell is going on here this is called NewCelica.org! You have to support a fellow Celica member no matter what he or she has or doesnt have. When it comes down to it its a CELICA! You got my vote Jonhy......GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I like the celica better. But I'm not voting cuz I don't want to sign up for the site...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
exactly why i didn't want to rely on the general forums for this race. i can understand people liking the wrx more..i don't blame them..i like that car too..but what i don't understand is all the sh*t talkers on this forums that just hate b/c their car is stock.

when i first joined this forum, i used to be proud to be part of such a tight community, but now, its almost embarrasing to tell people i own a celica.. some of us are just too immature to show respect for other's work.

If you know me personally, you know i've worked my @ss off for this chance in my show career..from driving out solo to florida and back and runing into problems after problems w/ the car... thank you for all your continuing support.

for those of you who hate on "show cars"...don't judge until you can put yourself in the shoes of one.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i definantly voted for you, that WRX is hideous

1 - 20 of 64 Posts