NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to install my street sways tonight. anyone have any helpfull info that may reduce me ****ing up this install. (besides what they have in the instructions that come with the sways)

·
Registered
897 Posts
The rear is easy and you don't need any specialized tools. Use dish soap on the exhaust hangers and a breaker bar on the muffler bolts.

You need a lift, air tools, and more than one person to do the front. If you are missing any of these three things than you shouldn't attempt it.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got all of them things, just don't want to run into the problems with the front sway at the end of the install like others have. (refering to the other current thread on this install)

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
a friend of mine suggest that i should pre-load the rear sway bar.. as in bolt the sway bar to the endlinks when both tires on flat on the ground. according to him, he says that it gives more clearance, besides that, would it be something i should do? or should i even do this at all?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Originally posted by Gas-n-Grease
a friend of mine suggest that i should pre-load the rear sway bar.. as in bolt the sway bar to the endlinks when both tires on flat on the ground. according to him, he says that it gives more clearance, besides that, would it be something i should do? or should i even do this at all?
dont do that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.