NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLs anybody who knows a very good, reliable shop in Miami area which does Celica upgrades and ECU tuning drop a line ;)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
What kind of Upgrades are you doing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for help guys
i'd like to tune my ECU,

BTW, could u advise me what shoud i do to make my car a little bit faster, more trq at lower rpm

i have K&N short ram and Reactive exst

the car is for everyday use
i dont know if i need header or not

all opinions highly anticipated and very very helpful guys

thank you so much

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
What model? GT or GTS? Manual or Auto?

Depending on model and transmission, we can better assist your question.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
What ECU do you have that you need to tune?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, i have auto trans, and it is GT celica
i know i know, i hear all of U :) its sucks to have this config,
but try to keep the balance between look and some power, its Red with some graphic on the sides, Verde Scorpion 17" rims and Yokohama tires

i dont have anything to replace stock ECU yet, i m asking you to advise me what is the best to do for me and guys like me

and also tell me if i should have TRD supercharger

looking forward to hear form you

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Well no ECU tuning can be done to the stock ECU. You're SOL there. Best mod you can do is swap the auto out for a 5spd.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
:X i wont say anything but if you do beat my 17.1 in hte 1/4 let me know

·
Registered
600 Posts
well I guess that you can call Yohan at Speedshop. Just a thought. I haven't done any work over there in quiet a while, I just bought new tires from him. 305 471 0220.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Originally posted by X.KaTwOmAn.X
well I guess that you can call Yohan at Speedshop. Just a thought. I haven't done any work over there in quiet a while, I just bought new tires from him. 305 471 0220.
haha...I was in band with yohan in high school. He probably doesn't remember me since I was a freshman and he was a senior. So, does speedshop do good work?

·
Registered
600 Posts
SpankinGT-S said:
haha...I was in band with yohan in high school. He probably doesn't remember me since I was a freshman and he was a senior. So, does speedshop do good work?

awww how cute, you were in band with him. He has expanded his business a lot and personally I think they do a good job. you should give him a call :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts