Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to buy:

TRD Springs/strut from USA or Hong Kong
AUD1000-1100 + shipping and custom fees

Whiteline front and rear anti-sway bar
AUD350-400

RMM front strut bar (ordered but not installed)

I want something like TRD Sportivo Suspension Set, but dont want to paid UDS1600+

Is this a good setup? The car will be lowered to 1-1.5' do i need any camber kit??

thanks guys:wiggle:

·
Registered
527 Posts
That's a pretty decent setup.

Keep in mind the front Whiteline sway bar is not adjustible. Contray to what they have on their website. I got the first one and had a few clearance problems with the axle and they had to shorten the ends and, so couldn't make them adjsutible ( they sent me a revised designed front sway bar).

You should be alright camber wise.

Maybe try trdsales.com and talk to Bob sollit. He is based in NZ and is a official Australasian distributor for TRD and Toms parts. He's given me pretty competeive pricing. Why pay the freight from Japan to USA then back to Australia again?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might give the site a try, so do u recommend Whiteline sway bar?

If I installed the camber kit, do i have more "feel" in rear suspension?

also how is approx is installation?

thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
The camber kit is for the front of the car, you can adjust the rear camber already to compensate up to a 2 inch drop. Look under your car at the back and you'll see two round metel circles with markings at each side of the car. They are used to adjust rear camber.

The Whiteline Sway bars are execellent.

If you want more "feel" in the rear get the rear roll adjuster kit from Whiteline. Makes the car less nervous in the rear.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Whiteline swaybars are very good for the price, can you say bang for buck..as far as i know i believe they can make adjustable types, meaning 2 types of setting 'soft' and 'hard'....

cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts