NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this set unused from a member but my installer is saying the end links are too short compared to OEM. Is there something he's missing or did the member just send me the incorrect end links?

·
Registered
805 Posts
-remove both sides for the end link

-push sway bar up so new end link reaches the hole

-tighten the end link and do same for other side

·
Registered
629 Posts
Just bought this set unused from a member but my installer is saying the end links are too short compared to OEM. Is there something he's missing or did the member just send me the incorrect end links?
If your installer doesnt know how to get around that.... I would be a little worried!! :wtf2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Relax......this is easy.....put a jack under the ball joint where it attaches to LCA and Jack until it hits hole.....your suspension is drooping cuz it's jackes up lol....also
..put Allen wrenches in end of nut where it attaches then use a wrench to loosen while preventing the ball joint on end link from rotation with Allen wrenches...easy peasy

·
Registered
57 Posts
If there isn't a hole for the Allen wrenches grab some vise grips and stabilize the ball joint from behind the hole...just clamp the ball joint shaft with vise grips and loosen nut from front side

1 - 10 of 10 Posts