NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. I think my car is messed up. It goes psssshhh whenever i shift or let of the gas. What could be the problem? ;)

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
shush neon boy :gap:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some guy on a motorcycle actually ran into me today. Figures with my luck. DCM curse carries over to new cars.

Messed up my taillight, the bumper some and the body area above and beside the tailight.

Could have been worse but i was pretty pissed. His insurance will cover everything though.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
petsnowman said:
Guys. I think my car is messed up. It goes psssshhh whenever i shift or let of the gas. What could be the problem? ;)
You installed an atmospheric BOV on a car that doesn't need one, just to show off that you have a turbo, on a car that doesn't come without a turbo? :confused:

:chuckles:

john

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 2000 XYR
:rolleyes:
Don't hate. Love is what makes the world go round. The more love in the world the more peace in the world and therefore the more happiness in the world.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
At least you don't have a non-turbo car and a BOV, with or without the fake psssst sound.

I take back half of my hate. :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by BrianGTS
mike- who bought your GTS?
Just traded it in at Carmax for no other reason but the fact that it was too much hassle to try and sell it privately and i didnt have the patience to try.

Gave me $7500 for it which aint too bad considering the shape it was in and i still had the header and springs on there. Also didnt take out the motor mounts so that probably made the idle feel like crap.

I bought a used srt4 but it only had 3300 miles on it and i got it for 18.9k so i thought that was good.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Originally posted by petsnowman
Just traded it in at Carmax for no other reason but the fact that it was too much hassle to try and sell it privately and i didnt have the patience to try.

Gave me $7500 for it which aint too bad considering the shape it was in and i still had the header and springs on there. Also didnt take out the motor mounts so that probably made the idle feel like crap.

I bought a used srt4 but it only had 3300 miles on it and i got it for 18.9k so i thought that was good.

Mike was my victim .. There was only one srt4 at the time in the country for mike and it had under 4K miles on it .. Mike had it transfered from a different location and as soon as it was here it was his!!!

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by IrCGTS
Mike was my victim .. There was only one srt4 at the time in the country for mike and it had under 4K miles on it .. Mike had it transfered from a different location and as soon as it was here it was his!!!
Considering the car is only worth 15k now I say we have another Carmax Fixed pricing Victim. :wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts