NewCelica.org Forum banner

Help

415 views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  ToyoGT 
#1 ·
Guys. I think my car is messed up. It goes psssshhh whenever i shift or let of the gas. What could be the problem? ;)

#3 ·
Some guy on a motorcycle actually ran into me today. Figures with my luck. DCM curse carries over to new cars.

Messed up my taillight, the bumper some and the body area above and beside the tailight.

Could have been worse but i was pretty pissed. His insurance will cover everything though.

#17 ·
Originally posted by BrianGTS
mike- who bought your GTS?
Just traded it in at Carmax for no other reason but the fact that it was too much hassle to try and sell it privately and i didnt have the patience to try.

Gave me $7500 for it which aint too bad considering the shape it was in and i still had the header and springs on there. Also didnt take out the motor mounts so that probably made the idle feel like crap.

I bought a used srt4 but it only had 3300 miles on it and i got it for 18.9k so i thought that was good.

#19 ·
Originally posted by petsnowman
Just traded it in at Carmax for no other reason but the fact that it was too much hassle to try and sell it privately and i didnt have the patience to try.

Gave me $7500 for it which aint too bad considering the shape it was in and i still had the header and springs on there. Also didnt take out the motor mounts so that probably made the idle feel like crap.

I bought a used srt4 but it only had 3300 miles on it and i got it for 18.9k so i thought that was good.

Mike was my victim .. There was only one srt4 at the time in the country for mike and it had under 4K miles on it .. Mike had it transfered from a different location and as soon as it was here it was his!!!

#20 ·
Originally posted by IrCGTS
Mike was my victim .. There was only one srt4 at the time in the country for mike and it had under 4K miles on it .. Mike had it transfered from a different location and as soon as it was here it was his!!!
Considering the car is only worth 15k now I say we have another Carmax Fixed pricing Victim. :wave:

#21 ·
IrCGTS[/i] [B] Mike was my victim .. There was only one srt4 at the time in the country for mike and it had under 4K miles on it .. Mike had it transfered from a different location and as soon as it was here it was his!!! [/B][/QUOTE] 18.9k :eek: Your boy got taken for a ride! You can get those things brand NEW for 20k! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MicaCeli said:
Considering the car is only worth 15k now I say we have another Carmax Fixed pricing Victim. :wave:

My sentiments exactly. Although I prefer Astroglide, just feels nicer ;)

"you don't need it!" :wiggle:

#23 ·
Originally posted by ToyoGT
18.9k :eek: Your boy got taken for a ride! You can get those things brand NEW for 20k!
Well seeing as the car had barely over 3k miles on it and was an 2004 i consider it new. And with that extra 1k i got a 100k mile warranty to boot. So i dont think it was that bad of a price. Not the best price of course but it took my monthly payments down by about $40-$50 a month and with what i pay for insurance i need all the hlep i can get.

#26 ·
Originally posted by ShadowGT-S
lol How would you know the difference? Wouldnt it be better to ask a girl who has used it? :p
I'm quoting someone from this board. They know who they are ;)

Originally posted by petsnowman
Well seeing as the car had barely over 3k miles on it and was an 2004 i consider it new. And with that extra 1k i got a 100k mile warranty to boot. So i dont think it was that bad of a price. Not the best price of course but it took my monthly payments down by about $40-$50 a month and with what i pay for insurance i need all the hlep i can get.
I didn't mean anything by that, I was just saying they go for 20k new and I know that for a fact because a friend of mine is actually looking at one, she drives a 99 *?* R/T now so she wants to stick with another Neon. I think they are nice actually. I'd get a white one and make a PANDA, but that's just me!

In any case, as long as you're happy and it looks as though you're are- that's all that matters :) BTW, those BOV's are freakin' LOUD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.