NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I posted here but hopefuluy some of u remember me. Anyway I got two(2) f'n tickets yesterday and niether of them are for speeding. Anyway I'm leaving the gym and I come to a stop sign, I come to a complete stop. I c a car coming over the hill so I wait and let it pass, I make my right hand turn and there's a car suddenly behind me. Now keep in mind I'm driving with my neons on(turqouse). The cop notices my liscence plate (2 KWIK) and body kit(Kam kit w TRD spoiler) and turns on his lights. So he hands me two tickets. One for Unsafe turn and the other for Color in lighting equipment. I ask him How fast were u going over that hill, he says 35. I tell him the speed limit is 25. I look at him smileing and knowing that if wasnt speeding I wouldn't have a ticket. The cop sees me smileing and I tell him if he wasnt speeding I wouldnt have a ticket. He says I give civilians 15 mph over the limit u need to give me 10. I'm still smiling at the cop until he says"Wipe that smile off your face or your going to jail" I drop the smile as fast as possable. It took him over 20 min to write the tickets. Now I thought It was legall to have neons as long as there not red or blue. I tried to find the law on line but I cant, so if anyone has any info as to the light laws let me know.
Oliver
2 KWIK

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
turqoise is a shade of blue. Sounds kinda like you didn't see him and pulled right out in front of him. He was probably chasing after the car that you waited for. I dunno what to tell ya except that sucks and any shade of blue/red/green/yellow is illegal.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
You can probably fight it. To be honest you probably wouldn't have a ticket if you hadn't said anything to him. You probably just pissed him off by catching him on his speeding. You can go to court with it and explain what happend. and probably get at least the unsafe turn dropped. I don't think there is a law about neon's under the car unless they are blue. it may be any shade of blue as jamie said if you know a lawyer as a friends ask them to look into it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts