NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. So I did the best I could with it. There is a bunch of lag in the original file.. I tried to make it as smooth as possible.

My RSX type S is the one with out the wing... as most of you know the one with the wing is Richards. But mine is going to look just like his in a few weeks. (I did not want to copy him... but I wanted the type R spoiler too!! )

Anyways... here are the videos...

(If they don't work... or stop working that means either the site is down... or I used up the Bandwidth for them...) Sooo sorry.

High Quailty
http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~dthornic/fc8c090c.mpeg

Low Quaity
http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~dthornic/fc8c05cd.mpeg

Hope you like,
Justin

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Nice video :thumbs? Good job.

The beginning was quiet interesting. That brunette was HOT.

How long is the uncut version?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CelicaCat said:
Nice video :thumbs? Good job.

The beginning was quiet interesting. That brunette was HOT.

How long is the uncut version?
Well it is very long... Not exactly sure..

I got 2 CDs full with video.. One CD had the party the night before. (The bigging girl part.) and the other CD had the drive down to Chicago.. both VERY long...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Celicapexi said:
nice job man.. do you have the part where steve was airborn ..
Not sure I know what you are talking about... Not sure if I even remember who Steve was...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Justin,, AWSOME JOB on the editing. :thumbup:
Captions were funny as all hell. :rofl:

Cant wait til this years HIN ride.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Chaos007 said:
Justin,, AWSOME JOB on the editing. :thumbup:
Captions were funny as all hell. :rofl:

Cant wait til this years HIN ride.
FA SHO...ILL be there ....hope I have my car by then or illl be wit one of my friends. :D way too much fun last year. just hope there not so much drama this year ;)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Great edit Justin! Damn I forgot what a good time that was.

I dunno if I'm gunna make it this year fellas. With the date being pushed back, the show is two weeks after my wedding which will either be just after the honeymoon or at the end of it.

If I don't make it out there for the show.....I might have to swing out sometime earlier during the summer.....maybe with a different ride. We'll have to see. ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for your comments. :D It was fun to do that last year and to edit the video.

If we all head down again this year, I can film this time too and make another video.

Just let me know..

Justin

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Yeah......I ran up a little later during the 'intro' part too. Go figure.....guys in the corner talking about cars miss out on the chicks making out. Grrr......

Oh, and as for my footage....I have like 30 small clips of a bunch of nothing. If I get bored, I'll try and paste together some of the better ones and post em....but don't hold your breath. There is a good one on the way down where I was touching 100-105 and watched a St-Po going the other way....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Camry2000 said:
Good job Justin! This year I am guaranteeing nudity from a hot young white girl at the HIN party.
Sweet Mao. I will have my camera ready!! :D

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I will be there of course :)

when is the date this year?

Umm yeah your credits are off ;) he only filmed the driving part... I filmed the Friday night fun lol :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts