NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a background for my comp. if someone has time, i want a front view of a mica or carbon blue celica next to a black honda prelude(my bro's car) in a garage.... i dont car what it looks like other than that, besides the fact that i dont want it to be like in the ghetto or anything (no offense to anyone)... but if someone could do that for me i would be very greatful... feel free to do more than one. i would do it but im not good enough, i dont have the program yet, and well, im not good enough

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wait, i just realized that the celica pic has a sticker that says girl-- something on the windsheild, if you can edit that out, that would be great! if not just tell me and i'll get a different pic

·
Registered
744 Posts
I am just letting you know this is gonna look ghetto because I am still lacking pictures of both cars in similar light to that of the garage. I would say it would be easier to just shoot a pic of the two cars in a garage...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.