NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am preparing for the worst and I wanted to ask you if you knew any one who had their PFC tuned at Hypersports. They already told me they havent use the datalogit before and I am not sure if I will get the datalogit on time to download the map I was provided. I wanted to know if you knew how proficient they are using the PCF commander to tune the PFC. I dont want to be with out a car untill I get the datalogit. THX in advance.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Hypersports is the ONLY place I would trust to tune a POWER FC. They have extremely close ties with A'PEXi USA, and some of their former employees work there (including Travis Higa's own brother, Lanny). Travis has also been trained to use the POWER FC by A'PEXi and will be able to tune yours with no problem.

Now that they have their own dyno, it makes the job even easier. When you go there, ask to talk to Travis about tuning your car.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not as worried now, the datalogit just came in. I will be loadding smaay's base map and hypersports can tune from there. I tought i'd just ask you since I wasnt really sure. THX for the info.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Hey angelito, if you don't mind, do you think I can take a peak at that map? If you don't mind, could you maybe email me a copy to [email protected]? Thanks.

·
Banned
751 Posts
Man, ur turboing ur celica?? I need to get off my ass and put mine in. First things first thou, gotta find a place to live. Then it trubo time =)) Yea, Travis is the only person i would trust to do the job.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah Ill email you the map. I have been waiting to turbo it for a while I have been saving for it and trying to get it done before I PCS. It should be done by this weekend and hope fully Ill swing by the tracks.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hope you replaced your clutch....
if not... chances are your clutch will be toast in no time....

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by angelito000
yeah Ill email you the map. I have been waiting to turbo it for a while I have been saving for it and trying to get it done before I PCS.
For some reason gmail's being stupid :( The attachment got lost and turned into text/numbers.

Do you think you could try again at my other email addy?

[email protected]

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Muchos gracias!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts