NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 2000 GT-S 6 Speed

my name is Dustin....I live in Cross Lanes, WV(no i am not a damn country boy....far from it) i am a 19 year old college student with lots of money to spend on my celi because thats what i love to do....you will probably be seeing me alot this summer and i look foward to meeting alot of you...

i have had my celi for about a year now and i have been saving my monety but now that i have a job in the field im going into i make damn good money to do so....

i just got a few parts in the mail this past week and im putting eveyrthing on this spring..here is a list...these are basically appearance mods only because i am dippin into the performance mods after spring....

-Skunk2 Lowering Springs(just for the time being until i get my TEIN SS Coilver kit this summer)
-JDM Fuel Door (thanks grooverider)
-//TRD Eyelids (thanks synystrk) & im gonna order Bat's H7 kit
-AEM tru-power pulley kit (red)
-Black TYC Taillights & im gonna order Bat's trim kit
-JDM Sidemarkers(still waiting to recieve these...thanks JDM-STYLE)
-//TRD Mechanical Front Bumper, //TRD Sideskirts, & //TRD Rear Valance
-im still trying to decide on what wing i want....its a toss up between the Molly Wing, Wings West V-Line, or a Kam. Race Wing

here is a list of parts and things i am ordering next paycheck or within a month or so...

-18x7.5 ALT Racing G-Force rims (Titanium Silver) w/ Parada Spec-2's
-4 Falken tires for my stock 16" rims for the track
-//TRD Fender Arches
-Injen RD CAI w/ Apex-i Dry Type Filter
-Injen Spark Plug Cover & Valve Cover
-Kazuma Race Exhaust & probably the Trial exhaust when it comes out for daily driving
-Powder Coated Intake manifold & Valve cover
-Trial Header

and thast all i can think about but i can promise you by the end of the summmer i will have one of theee hottest and most elite celica's around....

well its saturday night and i gotta roll out wit my girl....she is my car model so u might see her this summer lol ....i just wanted to holla at u all before i left because i am feel like i have been a very active member on this site for a few months now and i will be on here 5 days a week monday thru friday so drop me a line...

peace

-Dustin

PM me or e-mail me or reply back to my thread if u have any comments or questions...thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you are just gonna use the Kazuma for racing and not for everyday driving don't bother with it and just unbolt your exhasut at the track. It does seem like you got a pretty good list of mods there, so good luck with the rest.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Glad to have you onboard Dustin!!!! I know another Dustin that has a SWWEEEETTTT ride in the works. Yep, that's right, I'm talking about my bud djTOY_2000.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey thanks for all the replies so far....i currently dont have any pics but i am getting my body kit and alot of things put on within the next few weeks and i am having my neighbor take some good quality digital pics with his 3 thousand dollar camera lol...

lunchbox-yea i am defintely getting the kazuma exhaust and i am gonna get the car chemistry 3-disk insert with it and it all depends on how loud it still is and how i like it u know.....if it is still too loud i will get another exhaust system for daily driving....

peace

oh by the way andy.....its dustin lol....

·
Registered
245 Posts
hell ya dustin thats gonna be sweet, peace

·
Registered
245 Posts
hey dustin ill tell u more about it later, but this drunk girl ran into me last night, head on, my celica is crap now! peace

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mtime04 said:
hey dustin ill tell u more about it later, but this drunk girl ran into me last night, head on, my celica is crap now! peace
damn dude i am sorry....that sucks...

by the way i was traveling to huntington wv last night which is regularly about 50-60 mins away for the common driver...well im not the common driver....i am a hellacious driver...

i made it there in 23 mins flat and had my friends ****tin in their pants when i told them i hit 140 at one point and i was doin 90+ the rest.....

damn and i just check gas mileage on my car.....the gas gauge just hit 1 notch left when i filled it back up and i had almost 27 MPG....pre damn good for a rev happy gt-s driver....

peace

-Dustin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts