NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so today i went to SAB to buy a front turn signal, which i know the bulb size is 1156. and i installed, and it doesn't fix, i go in try to return it and ask why it doesn't fix, and i ask some1 at the electric guy and they said my bulb size is 7507, they even said my bulb size is wrong that's why it doesn't fix, i spent 20 minute searching for the bulb size and can't find it. so pissed and the the bulb i brought and went home. any suggestion?

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Front turn signal
7507AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style
7507LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
1156 is the number, however, it's a special type. Like Blazinnuts said, you have to shave off one of the "nipples".

Also, are you trying to say "fit"? :ugh:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ooo i see, maybe tomorrow ill try to shave off one of the nipples, and yes "fit" sorry for bad english. and it using red for turning signal is illegal? at SAB they have new product said the name is something like red line.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
ooo i see, maybe tomorrow ill try to shave off one of the nipples, and yes "fit" sorry for bad english. and it using red for turning signal is illegal? at SAB they have new product said the name is something like red line.
Red for a front turn signal is illegal. Only white/amber/yellow for the front. Red/amber for the rear.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
D: then i guess cool people think alike :p:
Nope, you totally jacked his idea. Not cool, Blazinnutz.

:chuckles:

Uh-oh, don't look now, but I think it's time for a hazin'. :gap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.