NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy how are you... just wanted to say hit to all my friends here i currently am in alaska... Anchorage. moved from nc... lol

Sorry to all them people who sent me messages and i never got back to them

Tony Aka Pluto

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya thats my old baby lol... No man i don't have the evo anymore i moved here i had to sale it but looking for.. somthing new right now me and the girl have a durango limited 05... 4x4 hemi lol.. TRD GT-S:: do you still have the celica and c/f hood?... Ya brettt i member you.. i just don't get on aim too much

Tony

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
pluto said:
Ya thats my old baby lol... No man i don't have the evo anymore i moved here i had to sale it but looking for.. somthing new right now me and the girl have a durango limited 05... 4x4 hemi lol.. TRD GT-S:: do you still have the celica and c/f hood?... Ya brettt i member you.. i just don't get on aim too much

Tony
I ended up getting a 6pd 2 years later and yes, i still got your hood on my car haha.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
TRD GT-S said:
pluto said:

Tony
I ended up getting a 6pd 2 years later and yes, i still got your hood on my car haha.
who has my hood? i swear i sold it to someone in North Carolina. LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey man ur the guy who did the auto gts to 6sp tranny swap rite?? well can u help me out cuz im about to do the same..like i know almost everything i need since i searched, but do i need a new axle? also is there anything else that i need to kno about in particular? thanks dude!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Pluto the planest doesnt exist anymore lol

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
bt216 said:
...yeah that's why they have the highest suicide rate in america. All the women in anchorage are ugly and it freezing cold. yeah great :thumbdown
Haha... Seriously??? That's great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts