NewCelica.org Forum banner

Hi my name is...(New DC Metro/VA peeps break the ice)

40K views 245 replies 53 participants last post by  Bhall020 
#1 · (Edited)
No it's not Slim Shady:chuckles:

But yeah I saw a thread in the NorCal section and thought of it as a pretty good idea to have all of the newer people introduce themselves in the DC metro section!
Although I know a lot of us already know each other from previous meets and stuff, it would still be good for the new incoming members to get the chance to know us as well you know?

So I'll start off...

Name's Brandon, you can call me Brendan (doesn't matter to me lol...), B etc...you may see me driving around quite often. I make sigs and other various photoshop stuff for people who need projects done.

#2 ·
:wave: I'll play.

My name is Chris. Was in the game awhile back, then took about a 4 year hiatus from modding the celica. Now that i'm back and seeing the increase in local celica enthusiasts, my modding fire has been relit. And for that, i hate you guys. :gap:

#3 ·
I'm Josh... new to just about everything but I'm trying to learn everything I can about my celica and how to make it more kickass than it already is.

I love audio production and I'm damn good at it so if you need any work done I'll probably do it for free. I'm no good at talking about myself so that's all I got.

#11 ·
I work at the abc store....no I do not get a discount.:gap:
:marky:

It's great to see everyone participating in the thread:thumbup:

Hopefully we can get even more newcomers to log in and join in on the fun!

#12 ·
I'll bite...

My name is Will, and it is my sole job to lurk around the forums, never post, and annoy the crap out of Brandon.

I'm getting pretty good at the first two

#18 ·
Whats up guys, been on the forum for a while now but more active the last year or so. I live in West Virginia and work in Frederick Md. We build commercial lawn mowers (www.wrightmfg.com). first celica was a 2000 gt. Got repoed lol, bought a honda civic and was not as much fun. Now I have a 2000 Gt-s. I do some minor fabrication and powder coating on the side when I get the chance. Some day I will try and make one of the local meets.

#19 ·
LOL by the way that's me modeling on the mowers on the site....

#20 ·
I'm Andrew

I like Chipotle

I've been posting here for a few years now, used to go to a few meets with the old DCM group and now, even without a celica, hope to go to some with the new group. Just recently sold my '00 GTS and went Hondahhh. I'm a marketing major senior at Mason and work in gov'ment contracting. You will rarely see me venture out of OT/DCM forums.

I like long walks on the beach and..... oops wrong site.

#21 ·
^:chuckles: Definitely for the next meet we all have to do Chipotle. I think there are a few that even serve beer, like the one in Silver Spring on Ellesworth.

#22 ·
Yup :D

They tend to have Dos Equis/Corona and Margaritas (which I heard aren't too bad). I'm down.

#29 ·
Yeah my friends had the fake ids. The only thing was they got tired of spending money at the bars so I helped them bring stuff back (the driver, imagine that!:eek:) lol but yeah since I drove it all worked out nicely!

#38 ·
:confused: Totally thought you were one of the oldest in the group.... like 24/25 ish.
hahaha i am actually
just except that im about 6'2", minor details...
We may be on to something here.

#31 ·
Hi, my name Demond and I'm a Staff Sergeant in the US Army. I'm a 5 year owner of a white Celica with a few mods - more to come!! I think I will be buried with this car because I love her to DEATH LOL..

#32 ·
Demond! Where've you been man?? Come to the Richmond meet on the 17th! How've you been doing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.