NewCelica.org Forum banner

201 - 220 of 246 Posts

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
Hello Alex, I see I am n longer the only Air Force guy. We meet up at my garage and work on cars/ throw a few back and bullshit if you want to meet some other celica guys.

·
Lurker
376 Posts
I'm over at the tower for TLF right now... like I said I just got over here last night... Never heard of Maverick's but I can't leave the wife and our cat stranded here while I go running off all willy-nilly... haha... PM me if you wanna meet up and bullshit in the parking lot tonight though...

-Alex

·
Premium Member
6,093 Posts
nice to see it getting lively here.
me and brandon might set up a meet when he gets back from china.

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Maybe we could do a meet sooner than that? I'd like to get settled around here but where I PCS'ed from I was the only [tastefully] modded celica and it would be nice to be able to talk celicas...

-Alex

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
well some of us meet at my house right off base on a weekly basis, hence the term Maverick's, meaning my place.
As for tastefully modded, there is about 7-8 of us.
Where did you PCS from?

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Sweeet! Bernie, we'll definitely set up something when I get back. We gotta make sure that everyone will be on board though.

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
well how about next Sunday in VA Beach at freedom car wash? How about 3:00

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
You guys want to grill at my place next weekend?
There is a pavilion on the property back on the lake with a bunch of places to park.
There is a fire place there and tables under the covered pavilion
(FYI I live in a gated community so everything is rather nice.)
How about around three in the afternoon?
I live in Hampton , not far from 64.
PM if interested or comment below.
might do ribs, burgers and hot dogs

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
well it rained, then snowed.... You can sort of guess how Sh*tty the turnout was. so only jordan and MotherRussia were here. Papi messaged me and said he was stuck on duty (and the guy he was bringing I guess) and joeyVA got stuck at work also. Brandon said he was on his way but never showed and Bernie wont drive this far until he puts new front tires on.

Also my car is on jack stands right now so I cant even get it out of the garage.

SO we just grilled burgers and brats on my porch and watched the Virginia weather be stupid.
We will plan a huge meet in JULY and give everyone at least a 30 day notice and post it on all of the local forums and craigslist to make sure everyone is there, even those who are not on NC.org
I enjoyed eating my cheddarbrat though.

201 - 220 of 246 Posts