NewCelica.org Forum banner

221 - 240 of 246 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
There's another Brandon?:whoa:

If you mean me yeah I can't make any meets until maybe middle to late July. I'm still over here in China.

Bernnnnnnnieeeeee! PM me mannnn!

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
^Yup yup! That's the one I have on my celica

Ddragon you got any pics of the hood your selling?
Here are some pictures I just took about an hour ago (started to rain...)

Larger ones are in the gallery, just click either one of the images and it should take you there:)

If you need any even larger pictures I'll send anyone a pm. It's going for $300

·
Registered
308 Posts
Brandon, I replied to your pm. If no one picks up your hood before I can afford it, you can consider it sold... just finishing saving for buying the veilside kit then I'm golden :)

Posted from Newcelica.org App for Android

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Got your pm and replied back:) Just let me know what's up once you're ready!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ddragon said:
Got your pm and replied back Just let me know what's up once you're ready!
No worries if it gets snapped up before, just wanted to let ya know what's up :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
This is a long shot, but is there anyone on here from the western side of the Blue Ridge Mountains? Just checking...

And I'm trying to recruit people to here :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
wuts up every1 new to nc.org love the site and my celica its sucks that funds aint right but thats y they call it a project right lol... anyways bout my celica its slightly modded w/just a short ram, axle back, lowered w/17 in rims and not 2 much more 4 right now

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome :D you should definitely try to make the meet in August.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Yup yup, we're having a meet up in August! Should I put you down for it?;)

As far as pics go, they can be transferred from your phone to computer and then you can upload them into your newcelica gallery (I know it seems like a bit of a hassle lol...)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I uploaded some pics in the gallery but can't post them in a thread from my phone...heck yea I'll do my best 2 make it where do y'all do the meets at?? I went to springfest and it was dope

·
Registered
99 Posts
thats the problem i dont have a pc or wifi at my house....o snap man i was talkin 2 u for a lil bit my mom and lil bro were w/me..how could i forget ur clean celi man lol..

·
Registered
99 Posts
IM a guy lmao... It's where I live it's call Chesapeake beach even tho it's in va beach all the locals call it chixs beach cause it's where the girls go lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well hey there guys. The names Bradley, but you can call me Brad.
I live in Suffolk. I have owned an automatic 2000 GT-S since last year around March, was and is my first car and my dream car, don't ever plan on getting rid of it. 185,000 almost on it, was about 179,000 when I purchased it, and it runs fantastic.
Definitely not too wealthy, even though car does come first, so a lot of things are DIY. Right now I have my second set of plates on the way - they say "CELIC4" - think that'll make me pretty distinguishable.
I just recently finished Plastidipping the whole car black. Have 17" white Drag DR-9 wheels with a red lip, and calipers painted red. All the interior vinyl panels are also plastidipped black, some in a metallic red (the dash is two-toned). Aftermarket LED taillights, black sidemarkers, and black headlights with an LED bar and halos which I put HIDs in. Upgraded the aftermarket head unit to a newer Sony model, replaced all 4 stock speakers with the newest Kicker model, and got an alpine 500w amp, with a 10" Kicker sub in the back. With the size of our car, and me being listening to dubstep, I felt Kicker was the way to go - not one to care for sound enough to blow thousands. There are probably some things I am forgetting to mention too, but I am sure pictures will point them out.

Today is the day I sit around and continue to attempt getting a job, lost mine last month, so I am all yours, lots of pictures to come. Look around on the forum for me.

Also, any meets this year I might not be aware in the DCM area here?

221 - 240 of 246 Posts