NewCelica.org Forum banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
SLO2ZZ
779 Posts
Well hey there guys. The names Bradley, but you can call me Brad.
I live in Suffolk. I have owned an automatic 2000 GT-S since last year around March, was and is my first car and my dream car, don't ever plan on getting rid of it. 185,000 almost on it, was about 179,000 when I purchased it, and it runs fantastic.
Definitely not too wealthy, even though car does come first, so a lot of things are DIY. Right now I have my second set of plates on the way - they say "CELIC4" - think that'll make me pretty distinguishable.
I just recently finished Plastidipping the whole car black. Have 17" white Drag DR-9 wheels with a red lip, and calipers painted red. All the interior vinyl panels are also plastidipped black, some in a metallic red (the dash is two-toned). Aftermarket LED taillights, black sidemarkers, and black headlights with an LED bar and halos which I put HIDs in. Upgraded the aftermarket head unit to a newer Sony model, replaced all 4 stock speakers with the newest Kicker model, and got an alpine 500w amp, with a 10" Kicker sub in the back. With the size of our car, and me being listening to dubstep, I felt Kicker was the way to go - not one to care for sound enough to blow thousands. There are probably some things I am forgetting to mention too, but I am sure pictures will point them out.

Today is the day I sit around and continue to attempt getting a job, lost mine last month, so I am all yours, lots of pictures to come. Look around on the forum for me.

Also, any meets this year I might not be aware in the DCM area here?
Welcome aboard bud! Glad to hear you've found the right car, I'm sure you'll treat it great. As of meets we're getting some setup hopefully for during this summer. Let us know if you need any parts as well. I have a pair of Tanabe Df210 springs im trying to sale, so just ask around. Waiting for the pictures as well haha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, name is Brian. Last May I purchased a carbon blue 2000 GT with 180k on it, which the previous owner regretted to inform me of the major oil burning issue these GTs are known for. Anyways, long story short, I rebuilt the engine and have tried to fix the car up here and there. Was wondering if this forum was even active and if there were any local members in the Va Beach/Chesapeake/Norfolk area. Let me know and thanks in advance for the responses.

·
Premium Member
6,093 Posts
There four of us here in tidewater area, Me, Omar, Jacob and Chris.
Jacobs probably the most active since me and omar's cars are down atm and chris has been out of the game for a while.
If you see a matte silver celica thats slammed its most likely me tho lol

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
:hide:

·
Registered
5 Posts
There four of us here in tidewater area, Me, Omar, Jacob and Chris.
Jacobs probably the most active since me and omar's cars are down atm and chris has been out of the game for a while.
If you see a matte silver celica thats slammed its most likely me tho lol
Word, nice to meet ya'll. Just put my DC headers on and new tires mounted on Friday. Had a leak in the stock manifold figured I'd get nice pretty new one. Time to get some coils next.

241 - 246 of 246 Posts