NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Let's see, name is Kirk, I am currently in the Marines station down in NC. Hope to be able to make it to the meet coming up. Just recently turbo the car, just waiting to get it tuned. Um I'm 24 if that makes a different. I have too much money in my car and I need to stop but I can't cause it's too fun :gap: Oh yes I also love Chipotle :wiggle:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I know I am late with this, but...

Lauren I require said advice on annoying Brandon!!! :gap:

No but really...who is going to the meet next Saturday?

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
^I'll have to keep an eye out for you and Lauren...

I'm Jesse. I'm 18, I go to UTI. I plan to become a toyota tech.
Hey Jesse! Are you originally from this area? Where's UTI located?

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Oh cool cool! You should come back and visit us sometime!:D We're all a great group!

Oh yeah Andrew, I'm always down for Chipotle:thumbup:

If anyone wants me to, I'll bring down parts I'm selling as well! I have the stuff in my thread and I may sell my 01 taillights that have tinted turn signals. Let me know! The headlights and fogs are going to Josh though.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Wanted to bump this because I see a couple new members around here!:D

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
FNG......hmmmm Free Nude Girls? no wait.... fun naked gorillas.... yea

Wassup.

·
Registered
295 Posts
name is omar. i was really into my honda until it flooded up to the top of the steering wheel about two years ago. i bought my celica thinking i was only going to keep it as a dd till i restore my honda, but i started loving it and have dumped one to many dollars into it. i know some of yall ive waved at or gave a thumbs up to around here. i drive the brandywine one with a huge dent in the quarter panel.

·
VTEC just kicked in yo!!!
3,676 Posts
I know this is a huge bump lol BUT my name is Anthony and I'm 19, got my Celica as a graduation gift about 8 months ago. Found out about this site around September of last year I think and decided to join up in November. So far I have only attended one meet and it was the MD Thanksgiving meet. I'm looking forward to attending a full DMV meet so I can meet the VA peeps as well as other MD members who were unable to attend the Thanksgiving meet. :wiggle:

·
is killing Hondas
431 Posts
None of us really grow up in our minds. Everyone I talk to thats older says they feel like 18 or 24 still, and they are in their 40's and 50's. Im 24 and I feel like im still 18. :shrugs:
My name is Arvin, I'm 28, looks like 18, but feel like 48. I gets no exercise, bad diet, with bad habits;). I still get carded for buying lighters. I used to have a GT and dumped a lot of money in it, sold it to my roommate to get a stock GT-S, fell asleep and crashed the car. Now I drive a Tacoma that can tow your car(s).

61 - 80 of 246 Posts