NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my friend just got a acura rsx. we comapred out lighting, and man. our's suck. haha. no joke. i wanted to just get some bulbs, but than, that's just kinda a waste of money. so i am now looking into hid's. they'll light up the road and they'll last forever. but i dont know what i should lookin to. i guess i'll give a description on how i want it to look.

choice 1:
bright with a tint of bluish look.

choice 2:
bmw look.

choice 3:
xd 6000k kit

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
he got an rsx..stock halogens..our projectors stock produce more light output than RSXs..so i dunno what u mean....i mean if u compared ur car to a car with a HID kit then i would understand...just buy a H7 HID kit 4100-4300k and ull be amazed..or do the 2003 HID housing conversion with D2S HID Kit..and SMILE like i did :gap:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much does the 2003 hid housing conversion with d2s hid kit cost? i am kinda on a budget, so i am looking for the cheapest alternative.

back to teh rsx, i think maybe my lights are wearing out? no idea, but my lights suck.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i dont have hid's. i want some.

it seems like the 6000k are the one's that are giving the bluish look. so right now i guess i am debating between the xd6000k and the mc collah 6000k kit's.

does anyone know what kind of priceses these are going for? and where you got them from. you dont have to say it here, you can send it through pm if you would like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts