NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I downloaded the repair manuals from the site a while back and had a trouble reading some parts of the manual.

Well, I got my hands on these which are much higher quality so you don't have to guess at what some of the numbers really are.

Plus the parts list as well.

Volume 1
Volume 2
Parts List

also, if the site moderator wants to update the section with these, he can just link to them. They are up on a high speed server and i can leave them there perminently.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've searched before, and it's either the low quality manuals or there's hosting problems. or you have to register at whatever hosting site to download, which i refuse to do.

These files are permamnent, high quality, no hosting issues because the server is owned by my family hooked to a fast OC3 connection.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
Hotpocketdeath said:
I've searched before, and it's either the low quality manuals or there's hosting problems. or you have to register at whatever hosting site to download, which i refuse to do.

These files are permamnent, high quality, no hosting issues because the server is owned by my family hooked to a fast OC3 connection.
You wouldn't happen to have the book with all of the wiring diagrams in it? Btw, I made myself a copy of the manual and parts lists. I really needed those. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Volume 1 & 2 were posted on here ages ago infact there were 4 lots 2 low res and 2 high res which you are showing, think also someone may have OCRed this.
If you can thou try to post up the actual Toyota EPC DVD the new one not the old as this has part and search facility.

That parts list is quite good, i've got something similar but in x14 .gif with much higher resolution, 00-02 but looks a little different from what you have got.

I had the manuals printed off last year from the pdf's single sides took up 6 booklets in total about 1.5" thick each of them. Perfer searching the manuals rather than those PDF's TBH.

THere is also a online Toyota EPC which dealers can log into access. Wish I could remember the user name and pass also the site again. as they were free to download not scanned format.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts