NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone..... Hot Import Nights is coming up really fast !!

where would all of us celicas that are entering like to meet up before we roll-in on friday ??

i say the time be 3:00-3:30pm ......but where ??

....we all need to roll-in together so that we indeed get all the celica's together !!

suggestions please

·
Registered
745 Posts
Maybe somewhere on I-90. Like the eastgate area. That way we can just roll together on I-90 to the exhibition center.

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
48 Posts
ya. somewhere right off I-90 would be the best. Is there a park-and-ride or anything like that which would be easy for everyone to find? I dont get out of Issaquah and Sammamish much so I dont really know

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
yup somewhere off I-90

·
Registered
529 Posts
I will be hard pressed to make it up there by 3:00, and the roll in doesnt start until 4 right. Can we meet at like 4:00-5:00?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if we don't get there right when roll-in starts it will be extremely hard to end up getting a larger (4+ cars) section just for all of us in the "main" room of the expocenter......... there will be 50-100 cars+ trying to get in and well....... been there, done that, it takes forever to get in !!

lafayette....... what's gonna make you be "hard pressed" on friday ?? you need to TRY and leave with me at 1:00pm from that exit you take to get to my house (remember ?? exit 27) that way we get up to seattle around 3:00pm to meet up with everyone !!

whatta ya'll think about just meeting up at the Bellevue Park'n Ride ?? (that seems to be the main spot off of I-90)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by the way........

How many CELICA's are entering ??

if need be, if someone can't make it to the Bellevue Park'n Ride we should be able to save a few spots for other CELICA's once we roll-in (cross-fingers)

·
Registered
529 Posts
I think that wil be ok, I will keep you guys updated. My friend that is going with me has got to work until noon and hilsboro is about 50 miles from that exit. If we leave at exactly noon we might get tho exit 27 at 1:00 as long as mid-day friday traffic permits

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
........just fly up at about 100mph on their ass and run 'em off the road !! (i'm pretty sure they'll move)

total # of celica's being entered is NEEDED !!

.....please post in specified thread

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
........so is it final - 3:00pm @ the Parkn'Ride in bellevue off I-90 where most of our meets are usually held at ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts