NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got the weekend off of work, so i want to see if any tampa or surrounding area celica/toyotas want to caravan over there. hope this is enough time in advance.

please post thoughts on meeting spots and time.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Im going to be in O town. Lets do what we did last year. Meet up at the bass pro shop, hang wiat for everyone to get there. Then head over to I drive grab some food, take pics. Then ride over to the convention center

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'll be there, not sure if i can do the pre show festivities, i'll let you guys know as it gets closer

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i liked the basspro shop thing last time. i want to get all the tampa, brandon, valrico, etc people to ride out to orlando together.

what time is good for the BPS meet up?

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should i wonder over to allgen? :ugh: i know there are more celica owners in the bay area... ive seen them!

3k post! :headbang:

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Ill be bringing a few friends. Ill be back at my apartment friday. Lets meet up a few hrs in advance. I know hin starts at 5. Maybe 12-1pm, Is that enough time to eat take pics and stuff?

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i posted on toyotarev, the guys who set it up last time, but i havent checked back in a few weeks. i'm up for anyhting till about 2 then i have to go to show and set up. i'll jsut catch a ride from jokker becasue i wont have the car on hand. as far as allgen, i'll post up but its kinda slow being that it crashed and now its the old version of the site back up.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
final verdict i belive :

http://toyotarevolution.com/index.php?showtopic=76&st=45

there meeting at 11 at the same parking lot as last time btu not infront of bass pro shop, instead infront of some skate park. apparently on opposite side of parkinglot then last time. then move to point orlando like last time then head over. so pretty much same deal. sad i wont be in the meet shot. had some good pics from the garage last time.

official address for the mall parkinglot place is:

Festival Bay Mall
5250 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819

·
Registered
75 Posts
hombredelassrta said:
final verdict i belive :

http://toyotarevolution.com/index.php?showtopic=76&st=45

there meeting at 11 at the same parking lot as last time btu not infront of bass pro shop, instead infront of some skate park. apparently on opposite side of parkinglot then last time. then move to point orlando like last time then head over. so pretty much same deal. sad i wont be in the meet shot. had some good pics from the garage last time.

official address for the mall parkinglot place is:

Festival Bay Mall
5250 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
I'm heading up to HIN with a bud, **** I should stop by, I'd love to see your car in person.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts