NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I demand to see you at an autocross. There is a shiny white car (that needs some brake pads) waiting for your inputs.

Otherwise I will DOS your internet connection every night when you are playing MMORPG's so that you can't kill as many mosquitoes.

john

:D

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Butt Dyno said:
I demand to see you at an autocross. There is a shiny white car (that needs some brake pads) waiting for your inputs.

Otherwise I will DOS your internet connection every night when you are playing MMORPG's so that you can't kill as many mosquitoes.

john

:D
I'm not quite sure that you could call it shiny. :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Butt Dyno said:
BrianGTS said:
ill gladly drive your miata if jake turns out to be the pvssy that he is.
Damn Jake. You hear that? The DRAG RACER is talking **** too.
No no no... you need to call him something he'd recognize. Call him a moogle or something. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Prinya, be careful. You know the Monalisa? Well, this Miata is like the Monalisa. You don't want John to tell you after you mess it up..."You owe me a car", while he's eating his weird Japanese shrimp popcorn.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
Prinya, be careful. You know the Monalisa? Well, this Miata is like the Monalisa. You don't want John to tell you after you mess it up..."You owe me a car", while he's eating his weird Japanese shrimp popcorn.
A car is worth it, if you can find out what a man really stands up for. What he's made of.

eats shrimp chips

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
I remember when we were kids. We'd take our cars to the mountains and just drift. Didn't matter what cars we had.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Beast said:
I remember when we were kids. We'd take our cars to the mountains and just drift. Didn't matter what cars we had.
Shiet... I remember when we were in grade school and used to sneak out of school early and up to the mountain and watch the high school kids drift.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
kaioshin said:
Beast said:
Shiet... I remember when we were in grade school and used to sneak out of school early and up to the mountain and watch the high school kids drift.
I thought you loved me? Guess I just found me a new prom date.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts