NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice. After driving the Celica, I wish I had considered one when I bought my Maxima...

Celicas handle so much better, though I still can trounce my wife's in a straight line. Not sure how I would fare against a GT-S.

Back to topic, that is a cool pic. Around here, an auto is a gem, not a liability. That new color is nice. Where did she get it? What did she pay? I think we overpaid, but my wife likes it, so that is what matters...

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
phenryiv1 said:

N/A they run in the 14s, even w/ auto. Stock 6-speeds are sick. 14.6.

I would not do well against a GT-S in mine. I have a 96 a/ auto. No performance mods (handling only).
yeah with a good driver, you can get a stock GT-S into the 14's. You would still pull on a GT-S in the straight.

Blah, suspension mods are performance mods. Maybe you and I should take to some twisties one day. :evil:

·
Registered
220 Posts
kaioshin said:

yeah with a good driver, you can get a stock GT-S into the 14's. You would still pull on a GT-S in the straight.

Blah, suspension mods are performance mods. Maybe you and I should take to some twisties one day. :evil:
The best suspension on a maxima will still not make up for its lumbering weight and poor geometry. A stock GT auto will kill me in true twisties.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts