NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i took the good ole SRT-4 to the track tonight and finally hit my 13's i wanted. My track had damn problems all night though so after sitting around for 3 hours i finally got to get only about 4 runs in.

Some kid crashed his Supra tonight too. Smacked the wall on one side of the track and slid all the way across and hit the other side.

I can definently improve. Launhcing something that has almost twice the torque of the celica is a little different. Anyway thought id post the times here since i finally got 13's. :D BTW my car is stock.

r/t: .801
60: 2.164
330: 6.010
1/8: 9.108
mph: 80.01
1000: 11.742
1/4: 13.986
mph: 100.56

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Sweet run! Now you just need some slicks for that badboy.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
boosted.. aem ems owns!

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
TRDGTS026spd said:
boosted.. aem ems owns!
Yes it does :D I love it - you can basically do all your tuning on the street and only have to visit the dyno for a couple tweaks and a confirmation run.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
Yes it does :D I love it - you can basically do all your tuning on the street and only have to visit the dyno for a couple tweaks and a confirmation run.
yeah boost solutions (friend's shop) they have nothing but good things to say about it, i've seen it work wonderfully with the EVOVIII's, programmable traction control and 2 step launch control.. its a sweet device

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
hmmm i didnt know you sold your gts? well anyways have fun with the new car petsnowman.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
very nice. most people rarely break a 2.2 60' in the srt4's. Well prepped tracks own :)

good luck! perhaps we'll get a few vids someday lol
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
very nice. most people rarely break a 2.2 60' in the srt4's. Well prepped tracks own :)

good luck! perhaps we'll get a few vids someday lol
:nono:

·
Registered
842 Posts
All_MTR_GTS said:
hmmm i didnt know you sold your gts? well anyways have fun with the new car petsnowman.
:werd: . when i read the topic i thought u hit 13's with the gts, but oh well. nice run and enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Good job petsnowman, that's promising for a stock car!!!! Pretty decent 60ft as well on stocker, I know those babes are pretty hard to launch good ..

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
good enough power on front wheel drive = traction issues... but anyway.. FEAAAAAAAAAAAAR the SRT4

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know i could hit a 13.8 possibly even a 13.7 if i got it perfect.

One of my runs which was a 14 flat i completely got off the gas in first gear because i got some bad spin and wheel hop. It was like half a second before i even got back into it. I think that could of been a 13.8 easy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts